Chapter-29

"I see...but be more careful next time Yuechan", Feng Qianhui said as she heard detailed explanation of what happened from Chu Yuechan.

"Yes Grand Master", Chu Yuechan said as she bowed respectfully towards the old women.

Gong Yuxian, the current mistress of Frozen Cloud Asgard was also standing with them, calmly listening to their talk.

"There's no need to think too much about it since the problem is already solved...return back to your position", Feng Qianhui  said as she waved her hand.

Just as they were about to leave, without any warning
Feng Qianhui  stood up from her seat with a shocked look on her face, turning her head the old women stared at the ceiling with a terrified expression on her face.

"Grand master...", Chu Yuechan said, Seeing the sudden movement of the grand master.

"There's no time quickly go and tell everyone to return back to their rooms and not come out until instructed, Gong Yuxian you come with me", Feng Qianhui said in a hurry and quickly left without waiting for either them to say anything.

But the grand master's serious expression was enough for both of them to understand that the situation was very bad.

Following the Grand Master's words, Gong Yuxian quickly followed behind her while Chu Yuechan started sending messages through her communication crystal.

          ***************************

"Tsk what a deserted place...", Feng Ximing said in a dissatisfied tone as he stared down at the land covered entirely in snow as far as the eye could see.

"Well it looks like they finally sensed our presence."

Sensing the profound energy, Feng Ximing casually looked at the person who just appeared.

"Greetings dear guests, may I please know the reason as to why the two of you have visited this humble one's sect?", Feng Qianhui said in a respectful tone as she bowed slightly , especially towards the old man standing behind Feng Ximing.

The old man calmly nodded at her greeting while Feng Ximing on the other hand scrunted his brows as he looked at the old women.

'Don't tell me that ba*tard king deceived me....'

Just as Feng Ximing was wondering wheather the useless king has lied to him or not, Gong Yuxian appeared beside Feng Qianhui.

Although Gong Yuxian was already 150 years old, her apearence still looked much better than Feng Qianhui who appeared to be one step in grave.

Feeling that the king might jot have deceived him, Feng Ximing directly used his profound energy to scan the frozen palace, his eyes gleamed as he found out that every single one of the disciple present inside was a beauty.

Suddenly an amicable smile apeared on Feng Ximing's face as he flew closer to Feng Qianhui and said in a friendly voice.

"Greetings fellow cultivators of Blue Wind Empire, I am the crown prince of the Divine Phoenix Empire, me and my senior here were just passing by when we heard about this place and decided to pay it a visit"

The old man standing behind Feng Ximing was speachlessly staring at Feng Ximing's acting.

Hearing the name of the strongest Empire made Feng Qianhui shiver but seeing that Feng Ximing might not be a bad person, she decided to talk to them and convince them to leave as soon as possible.

But just as she was about to say something, Feng Ximing interjected.

"Well looking at the magnificent looking palace, I am delighted to say that it was definitely worth my time to come here instead of just ignoring it like I usually do.....but it's just that the surroundings are way too deserted...."