Chapter 86

"What is happening here....", Azure Dragon God muttered in a small voice as he stared at the many Divine Masters kneeling down.

Then his gaze shifted to the man emitting a bright golden light from his body.

A name instantly appeared in his mind.

[Body Of A Saint]

A light passed through Azure Dragon God's eyes as he took a step forward and disappeared from his spot.

--------------------------

A smile appeared on William's face as he looked at the man who suddenly appeared before him.

"Yo Dragon God, took you long enough to get back."

"Little kid..."

Azure Dragon God stared at William with complicated eyes, he could have never imagined that in such a short period of time this kid will achieve the rank of a True God.

Then his gaze shifted to Golden crow and divine phoenix making him corners of his mouth twitch.

'Peak Divine Master? All of them!'

'I was only gone for some months and you achieved the rank of a True God...'

'Isn't this a bit too exaggerated?'

As if sensing Azure Dragon God's thoughts, William raised his hand and gently patted his shoulder.

"Don't worry these fists of love will always be there for you."

Azure Dragon God tilted his head in confusion, trying to understand the meaning behind the kid's words.

He also couldn't understand why the Devil Sovereign was suddenly looking at him with pity.

Although he couldn't put a finger on it, his instincts were telling him that something very wrong was going on in here.

-----------------------

[Outside the Star God Realm]

Dragon Monarch looked at the three individuals who suddenly crashed on his profound ark's barrier.

The three of them were pasted right against his barrier, as if someone has slammed them into it.

He would have just shooed them away if they were some unknown cultivators.

But these three.....

Devil Queen, Brahma Monarch and Lady Goddess....

Quite the unique combination we have here.....

Dragon Monarch turned his head and looked at Lady Goddess, one of the two most beautiful woman in Realm Of Gods.

Currently her face was pasted right against the barrier, making her phoenix like nose appear as a pig's one instead.....

Tears were threatening to fall out from her eyes...

It looked quite comical....and amusing...

With a weird look on his face, Dragon Monarch asked in a somewhat hesitant voice.

"This...what happened?"

"Release the barrier first!"

The three of them shouted at the same time.

-------------------------------------------

[Inside Star God Palace.]

"So you want me to help your daughter?"

"Yes."

William raised his hand and made a small cut on his finger making a drop of golden blood come out.