Chapter 46

So William ended up making a new discovery.

Dying can be quite painful...

The idea which came to his mind was quite straightforward actually.....

Since William was able to revive, he used the status to transfer the devilish poison onto himself and then revived after dying once.

Problem solved.

Though his cultivation fell from 1st level of Emperor Profound Realm to 5th level of sky profound realm.

It only costed 10,000 divine points as well.

A great deal if you ask him.

It's just that.....

"Little brother why do you smell so good?", The little girl Hong'er said as she was stuck to William like a coala.

She had long hair that reached all the way to her lower back and was bright red; ruby-like sparkling red hair instead of fiery red. A face that seemed like it was carved from jade. Within its perfection, there was an immaturity that only a child would possess. A cute, exquisite nose that pointed upwards and watery tender lips, and below her similarly red eyelashes were eyes that anyone would believe to be a pair of star-like eyes if she opened them.
(Just google it.)

William had an idea about why she was suddenly so attached to him.

[Skill '[Sword Saint](A)' is shaking.]

Maybe it's because she was a sword?

Funnily enough though, William doesn't use heavy swords.

"I have something important to tell you so go stand there."

William said as he forcefully seperated Hong'er from himself.

Then he bit his thumb and dropped a droplet of his blood on her forehead.

Honestly even William didn't know how this would turn out.

Because if he remembered the novel correctly then, Hing'er isn't really human, more like a sword really.

And he had no idea as to how his blessing would work on her.

[Would you like to make 'Hong'er' your 2nd Apostle?]

'Yes'

[Processing...Race Celestial Spirit detected....no profound veins are present...error taget isn't suitable for giving blessing....]

William's brows scrunted when he read the message while Hing'er kept innocently blinking her eyes while staring at William's face.

Just as William was thinking that the process has failed.

[Changing Apostle Hong'er's race.....]

[Please select one of the options given below:-

1) Celestial Phoenix.(Half spirit half phoenix).

2)Celestial Dragon.(Half spirit half dragon.).

3)Sword Spirit.(Same as celestial spirit but need to cultivate to reach higher tier of power.)

4)Human.(Completely loose celestial spirit's powers, chances of dying during transformation are high.)

5)Devil.{Awaken the bloodline of Heaven Smiting Devil Emperor.)

6)God.(Awaken the bloodline of Heretic God.)

7)Unidentified.(Unknown mutation.)

]

William was shocked when he read the 5th and 6th choices.

Then he stared at Hing'er with a weird look on his face.

She is the daughter of Evil God?

I didn't know that!
(Note-> William has only read the story till profound god convention.)

William felt like he just discovered some major secrets he didn't know of before.

---------------------------
[Author-> What are u waiting for? the race with the most paragraph comments will be choosen. you know what to do.]