Chapter 36

"Take off your clothes."

A momentary silence shrouded the dragon god's trial.

Even the stone dragon warrior stopped struggling for a moment.

Everyone was dumbfounded.

Even the Azura Dragon God' remnant soul.

What the heck?

Are you guys even taking this trial seriously?

Is this a joke to you?

Good! Good! Don't blame me for increasing the difficulty level then!!

The Azura Dragon God's remnant soul felt a bit dissatisfied but that was it.

It was below his pride to suddenly change the trial like that all of a sudden.

In the first place he highly doubted whether these guys will even be able to pass the trial as they were right now.

Chu Yuechan was also looking at William with strange eyes.

Seeing her abnormal gaze, William thought that his words might have been a bit misunderstanding as he quickly explained.

"I need to see your back to update your power level, so take off your clothes and show me your bare back now!"

Remembering what happened before Chu Yuechan was convinced as she untied the cloth covering her upper body.

She hesitated a little in the process but then remembered how William was a child and not like he haven't seen her without clothes before, her hesitation died down as the cloth came off, she used her hands to cover her breasts.

Seeing the fair back William wasted no time as he bite his finger and pressed against her back using his tiny hands.

A bright light came out of William's hand and covered Chu Yuechan as she felt an extremely comfortable power traveling through her body and quickly helping her solidify her cultivation realm and then helping her break through.

*Ka-cha*

With a cracking sound Chu Yuechan broke through to the 4th Stage of Emperor Profound Realm, her half empty reserves quickly filled up as she felt reinvigorated.

Chu Yuechan felt like she was dreaming, never have she found cultivation to be this easy.

Turning her head she looked at William with shinning eyes.

"It's done you can kill him now."

William said as he raise his hand to pat her back but before he could react a pair of hands got a hold of him and the next instant he was embraced in a tight hug.

"Thank you.....", Chu Yuechan said in a sincere voice, the words came right out of her heart, being a cultivation maniac she knew all too well how difficult and excruciatingly hard it was to raise your cultivation level.

But now looking at William who has given her so many benefits already and now even a way to quickly raise her cultivation without any damage being done to her roots was simply a miracle.

Looking down she saw William's beautiful face as her hug grew even tighter.

William on the other hand.

'It's soft....'

That's all he could think feeling two giant mountains directly pressing against him without a single cloth in between.

'But that's it.'

Maybe because he was only 8 as William really did not feel anything.

"Okay let's quickly finish the trial, you also need to save your sect, let's stop wasting time."