Chapter 24

No matter what you're going through,
there's a light at the end of the tunnel. ~Demi lovato

᯾ S I D H A R T H ᯾

I never expected her to look this beautiful even in a simple kurti.... I don't know what this girl is doing to me... As cliché as this sounds , I really felt my insides exploding everytime I looked at her during the dinner , and her surprised expressions the whole time which , I might tell you , weren't helping either cause she looked so innocent and cute.....I couldn't focus on anything else. But I had to. So when she finally got up to wash her hands I took the opportunity and followed her and as if on cue she came out and bumped right into my chest . "Owwww" she squealed a little due to the impact and coming from her even that sounded so intoxicating.

And before I could change my mind I ever so lightly breathed out "Shehnaaz" until this day I was never able to wrap my head around the fact that how beautiful and perfect her name was.....It was as if the name was made just for her. "Sidharthhh" she let out breathing heavily. And I couldn't control myself anymore....I leaned in a bit closer and said "We need to talk" and before she could comprehend anything I grabbed her wrist and took her upstairs to the rooftop. Closing the door behind me.... I led her to the railing and stood there backwards , my back leaning against the cool steel ....While she in all her glory faced upwards towards the sky , hands resting onto the fence....moonlight making her already flawless complexion glow under its influence... all the while teasing me innocently.

"You know as awkward as it should be , it isn't.....considering the fact that how our last conservation went down we should be anywhere but with each other right now." She lightly chuckled after completing....still staring into space. "True that , but I guess we both know whatever happened , happened due to our instincts and insecurities to let people in" I added now shamelessly staring at the beauty in front of me. "You know if it would not have been your eyes betraying your words , I would have actually thought you meant it when you said you never wanted to see me again" a sly smile played on her face as she obviously remembered the worst day of our lives. "I swear I never meant it....besides , who in their right senses would want to deprive themselves the pleasure of such beauty" I blurted out the last sentence without realising what I said.

Heat rushed into her cheeks despite the slightly chilly weather and I smirked inwardly obviously knowing the reason behind it. "Shut up" she said smacking my shoulder clearly flushed from my remark. "Geez , Woman! Calm down." I teased her. "Whatever" she said in her classic style. I remembered whenever we were working or together and If I would say something funny for her she always used to say "nevermind or "whatever" and flipped her hair. And it was these cute and little antics of her that I grew to love .... and miss later all this while which I couldn't spend with her. There's this lively aura that she carries with herself which is so irresistible..... I feel lucky , really very lucky to get the chance to know this amazing woman for who she truly is.

"Sidharth , life kitni ajeeb hoti hai na? Terko pta I never thought ki yeh sab aise hojaayega.... Main jhuth ni bolungi , inna hurt hui thi main sacchi uss din , inna gussa aara tha merko terpe , lekin ghar jaane ke baad na merko realise hua.... You know teri eyes hai na , sau lagge aisa lagta hai jaise voh sab cheez boldeti hai jo tu kehna chahta hai par keh nhi paata aur main samjh bhi gyi thi.... Tu protect krna chaahta tha na bas merko? Tu nhi chahta tha na ki main voh sab padhu kyoki tujhe lgta tha ki voh teri galti hai? Samjh gyi thi main.... lekin darr tha ki yeh mera veham na nikle....aur koi galti krke khona nhi chaahti thi tujhe ...pta nhi kab lekin na terse attachment hogyi thi tere saath na mann krta tha ki sab kuch boldu terko....abhi bhi dekh tu... Jo kuch hua uske baad humari jagah koi aur hota na muh bhi ni dekhta dusre ka" I was awestruck listening to her..... This was exactly the reason why I loved her.... She was so pure at heart , of course she comes off as rude and a bit impolite if you don't know her but once you do it was nearly impossible to not love this pure soul.

"Terko pta hai Shehnaaz never once in my life have I longed for someone so much to the extent that I lost track of time sochte sochte..... Sirf tu hi hai who understands me even when I don't say anything.... And yes to some people this might feel ki bohot jaldi jaldi hora hai sab kuch but not to me.... I have always believed ki jo rishte dil se judte hai na unko waqt nhi chahiye hota bas ek dusre ka saath chahiye hota hai....aur tere saath jo feeling hai na meri vaisi feeling na kisi ke saath ni rhi.... With you everything feels right.... I don't really know if that's a good thing or not but you really bring out the best and the worst in me. And honestly I don't want it any other way. You inspire me Shehnaaz to stand for what's right and to never regret anything.... And I'll be honest okay , No , It's not the writer Sana that has inspired me this much , not that it hasn't but YOU , the Shehnaaz that I have known all this while has. You are the one that has shown me how important self-love is. And honestly, I wouldn't want it any other way." I don't know how was I able to voice out all of my feelings cause I am not good at expressing myself but I guess that's what being with the right person does ..... You change , but you change for the better. And if there's one thing I am sure of is that I'd give anything to change for the best for her and with her.

"Wow! Mujhe nhi pta tha you think so highly of me" Shehnaaz said now laughing "Well , Ms .Gill I guess we both still have some secrets left to share" I replied smirking , obviously enjoying the effect of it on her.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••
And yepp! I am back.... sorry for going just like this but I had my exams so couldn't update🥺 anyways our sidnaaz is backkk💘 Do let me know your reviews! Also , Chapter 25 is also written but if u want me to update i need dher saara pyaar🥺 isliye , vote , comment and share😙❤️

Lots of Love
Ananya<3