Chapter 2

“If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can’t hear them anymore.”– Michele Ruiz

Shehnaaz's POV

News Anchor: "A well-known writer who
has recently released her 3rd book has
sold A million copies of it already!(bro's this is fiction and also meri marzi so don't think too much about the number lol😂)  This has been the highest for any author till now . She is all ready to receive the award of The best-selling author in the upcoming ceremony, after being in shade for all these years, the readers want to know about their favourite author and see the beautiful person behind these books and know more about her than just her pen name!"

Listening to this Shehnaaz switched off the T.V sighing and calling her manager/friend Luke who is the only person who knows about her being a writer also.

On call conversation:

Sana: Before you ask , let me tell you on my own , Yes I am not going to this ceremony , so please handle it and i know you will because you are the best.

Luke : How long Sana? Someday people will know right? Better sooner , no?

Sana : We've had this conversation before haven't we? You know I've got a
company to handle and you know why
I write , haina? It's just to keep my head off some unnecessary things and to let it all out, besides my first priority is always gonna be my work and you know this better than anyone.

Luke : As you say, Madame! I'll ask someone from the company to handle it.

Sana : Thankyouuu Sir! Allow me take your leave please.

Luke : Why are you so dramatic bro?

We both chuckled and I ended the call.

Just as I turned , the door to my room flung open and my best-friends Arvika and Aarohi make their grand entry and jump on me crushing me under their weight ( sach mein nhi crush kiya humari Sana ko tension mat lo, voh bohot strong hai 😂❤️)
Sana: Hayyeee Ammaa, utro mere upar se dono, meri aaj death hi ho jaani hai tumhare neeche dabb ke
Arvika: Kya yaar Sana itna maza aa raha tha
Aarohi: Bass ab tere draame hogye ho toh Sana ko aaj ka plan bataye?

Arvika pouted at this glaring at
Aarohi

Sana: Kaunsa plan?
Arvika: SHOPPING AT OXFORD STREET BABYYYY!
Sana: Lekin ekdum se aisa shopping ka plan kyu?
Aarohi: Kyoki aap hume attention nhi deti aajkal aur humari jagah aapka kaam le raha hai isliye we are going out and uske baad girls nightt!!
And Aarohi and Arvika hi-fied each
other excitedly....

Sana: Fine, I'll just go change quickly.

Sana changes and comes back and the three of them leave for the mall. They spend a good time together shopping after a long time. Casually roaming around the mall with each of their hands full with different paper bags from reputed brands , Sana sees a little girl crying sitting on a bench and calling out to her Naani.

Sana goes towards her and Aarohi and Arvika followed and makes her stop crying after involving her into some talks and Sana dials the number of her naani which she gave to Sana and Sana informs Rita Aunty about their location.
Rita Aunty reaches their with Preeti Di and thank Sana for taking care of her, bidding bye to each other....Rita Aunty, Kiana and Preeti Di go back home while Sana Arvika and Aarohi go for dinner.

Arvika : Sana , she was so cute na, that little girl in the mall
Sana : Haan yaar you saw how she smiled brightly jab maine usko voh chocolate di, she was so happy and even Rita Aunty, she is such a nice lady
Aarohi - Ikr , she talked so respectfully and with full of love , that's quite rare no? People with such pure hearts.
Sana: I believe everyone's good , no one's born evil , right? Its just sometimes the situations don't leave much options to do good.
Arvika - Mann , how do you do this? Stay so  damn positive
Sana: Well , I was born amazing.

A good round of laughter resonated and shortly after their food was served too.
They enjoyed dinner , went home after a long drive, chit chatting and enjoying themselves to the fullest. They spent the night watching movies and playing games and gossipping about everything. But there was something eating Sana's head, her conversation with Luke earlier from the parking lot when they came back home.

//FLASHBACK//
Just as I was about to follow my friends up to my penthouse my phone ringed, it was Luke, I picked it up immediately knowing it might be something related to office.

Luke : Sana, you know about that deal with Kapoor's which was supposed to be finalised This Friday, right? Well Mr.Kapoor's manager just called and said that Mr. Kapoor liked Shukla Enterprises' idea too and now in the meeting he would like to see the presentations of both the companies and then decide karenge who gets the deal.
Sana : Okay , let's talk about this in the office with details tomorrow yeah? Do one thing , get me all the information for Shukla enterprises.

//Flashback Ends//

And this made Sana worry a little because this was a very big and profitable project for her company and she has to give her best like
always. With this the three of them called it a night and slept waiting for another day!

****************
That's it for now..... do leave your reviews.... I love you all my lovelies...

Lots of Love
XOXO.