Chapter 19

"Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant." -Robert Louis Stevenson

Chapter 19
SHEHNAAZ'S POV

Its been exactly 3 months from that dreadful day.... June 7 , the date is very deeply carved in my mind...... And i still remember the events from the day as freshly as if they just happened yesterday. In these 92 days , 2208 hours and now 132480 minutes my life has actually changed a lot..... And as much as I hate to admit it , I really didn't find it change for better.... My life earlier was anything but complicated unlike now.... But also all this time , it helped me actually come face to face with the reality.

All this while the articles actually came out to be worse than I thought.... And i couldn't help but blame myself for saying all those hurtful words to him.... He was just trying to ...... Protect me ......and all i did was push him........ And i know somewhere I was wrong there but he was too .... I really thought we'd be able to talk things out like adults..... But i guess he's pretty adamant on keeping up to his words of not wanting to see me again and and well these 3 months proved that ....... After 7th june next I met him  was the 10th where we were back to being professionals and finally sealed the deal that day.......

// Flashback  to 10th June //
10:00 am
Mr. Kapoor's office
Sidharth : It was really nice working on this project with you Mr. Kapoor ..... Looking forward to work with you again Mr. Kapoor only that time I'd like it if it's just us....
Even though he laughed off the last sentence the thick tension in the air was quite prominent.... But neither of us wanted to play with fire.....
Shehnaaz : I wish the same Mr. Kapoor..... It was a great experience working on this one! Now let's pray our hardwork pays off.....

I said with a smile...... We were actually quick to finish this one off seeing his dedication of not wanting to see me any longer he worked things up on this one.......
// Flashback ends //

The two days before that day didn't really help to clear my mind to think clearly on the matter thus a bit of disappointment and hurt was still in there for him in me that day....... 8th and 9th june were spent in me shifting my belongings to my new pent house......yes , I no longer live with my parents or brother.... I live on my own , This was supposed to happen a month later but all of this made me shift sooner..... The days after were often spent with me sitting numb and replaying all of those conversations...... Each and every moment spent with him till this day was replayed in my mind like one listens to their favourite songs ; on loop.

It wasn't until the next time I saw him at the orphanage on the 16th of June that I actually realised that what was it in him that he affected me like no other , that why do I care for him this much.........
// Flashback //
I was on my way to the orphanage...... I loved spending time with the children , I've been coming here on weekends for two years now..... Whenever I am sad or worried I go to these children there and spend my time with them..... Those pretty smiles on their faces always remind me that no matter what may come you can always stay happy and fight it with a smile on your face....... I was just about to get down from my car when i saw him there with the kids...... He was giving chocolates to them and everyone was so happy......

I loved how he took care of them and made then genuinely happy .....  This action of his what made me love him , but it was that infectious smile on his face that reflected the purity of his hearts and i wanted nothing more to keep that smile forever on that breath takingly beautiful face....
I reversed my car backwards a bit as I saw him Leave the orphanage..... just as he left i made my way inside with all the colours and books I brought for them with me ...... The kids shouted with joy seeing me....... I talked and played with them like usual listening to their endless stories....... When I heard Siya an 11 year old say  something from beside me

"Sana di i told you about Sid bhaiya na who is sweet like you and brings us gifts..... He has the orphanage under his name now because Ram uncle is getting old so he took it under him and now he will redesign that store room and convert it into a dance studio so that studies ke saath saath we can learn dance also ...... And in the play ground we will have tennis courts also , he' s so nice di you should meet him someday , you will definitely love him......" Said siya........
" I know i definitely will , abhi if you guys need anything let me know okay...... And aur kuch bhi chahiye toh batana  , love you my cutiepies..." And with that I left back to my home...
// Flashback Ends //

And in that very moment I knew I loved him and not just as a friend..... and even after everything , I know whatever he did , his intentions were never to hurt me..... From the very first encounter at the bar , I knew deep down that that wasn't going to be our first and the last encounter..... From the very first moment he creeped into my soul and made me feel things that no one ever was capable to..... I cared for him just like i do for my family and my best friends......and something i was sure of was he was more than just a friend to me...... He is family. And i know that its not long that I've known him but sometimes you don't need time to make some relationships stronger....... Whenever I am around him this gut feeling inside me automatically tells me ki eventually , with him by my side.... Everything will be alright.

Now that i know that i really have some strong feelings for him , I just wish that somehow things get better between us.....
I don't know what destiny has in plan for us , but if it its on me , I'll make sure to at least let him know that all of me loves all of him :)
This being said my phone beeped with a message from Arvika ; ohh and yeah I might have left a small detail......these three months I haven't really been in touch with Aarohi and Arvika because they both themselves are busy with their work and hence they don't really know about this ruckus ...... Anyways , I sighed and picked up my phone to read the message.

*******************

Okay , so its been 3 months from that day...But Shehnaaz has realised her feelings.... How do you guys think they'll confess it to each other specially after what happened? Leave your previous reviews. Love y'all.

Lots of love
❥︎ANANYA