Chapter 47: Not the right time

Start from the beginning

Before i could repsond my time up with Sam a cop took him away and i was left in my thoughts.. I didn't know what to say or do anymore. I felt like all this pressure is on my shoulders. Something about going back home isn't right but what do i do?

I left the police station and as heading back to the hotel. Before i got into my rental car i ended up puking right next to it. I then try to recompose myself and sit a little to calm myslef down. When i feel better i get my rental and rive off to the hotel. once i reach the hotel and head toards my room i hear crying. I guess my son missed me and didn't know where i was/

"Dean is little Jon okay?"I asked as i enter the room.

"Your finally home. This little guy ia a handful when he's fuzzy." Dean said chuckling.

"Well he doesn't like it when i'm gone and doesn't see me in the morning."isaid.

"This is the first time it's happen. Why would he be acting like this now?"Dean asked.

"Sorry but this all part of him growing up. He is going to start noticing things more an dif i'm not home i guess he's going to start throing more fits while i'm gone."I said holdoing my little man.

"Well i guess it's decision time."Dean said.

"What do you mean?"I asked.

"You either stay at home with him full time or we have him on the road until he's 5."He says.

Before i could answer i gave Dean little Jona nd ran into the bathroom. I ended up puking again. Dean was right next to me with little Jon.

"is there soemthingyou need to tell me?"He asks.

"No. right now i need to figure things out but i'm sure it's nothign."I siad.

"We shoudl go to the doctor to check you out."He sais.

"Dean i'm fine alright nothing is wrong."I said.

"Were going and that's it."He said.

"Dean i'm fine."I said again.

"Look were going and that's it."He says.

i didn't argue due to him getting tense and our son was watching us. I ended up cleaning my mouth and then i met Dean by our rental.

As we reached the hospital ou son was acting up again. I really didn't know what was going on this time until we stopped at the hospital. When i exited the car and grabbed my son i noticed that he was burning up.

"Dean we need to get little Jon checked out."I siad.

"Why what's rong with him?"He ask .

"Dean he has a fever. That explains why he was fuzzy. He's sick."I said.

"Were getting both of you checked out and your not getting away from this."He said.

A while later

 After our son was checked it turned out he wa ssick and needed to be looked at to ensure his fever didn't go up. I was now waiting in the doctor's office to await my results.I was really nervous and i really could not handle the news of being pregnant again well at least right this time.

"Alright mrs. Good i like to congradulate you and your husband. Your exactly 2 months pregnant."He says.

"Wait no that can be."I said.

"Mrs. Good i know that this may be shocking right now and i noticed you said your a wrestler. I suggest you get rest now and not wreslte forabout a year."He says.

"I just got back to work and this happens."I siad.

"Marissa were going to get through this."Dean says from behind.

"Also mrs.good i think i would like to take a look at the baby to ensure that you have not caused any damage to your child."The doctor says.

I go to the ultrasound room and i wait to see what the doctor will say.

"Alright it appears like the baby is healthy but i suggest you take it easy for the rst of your term."The doctor syas.

"I will. If i had know earlier then i would ahve not wreslted at all."I siad.

After all that was done Dean and i left the hospital and went back to the hotel. Dean had a smile on his face while i was just scared. I was bringing another child into this world while i was in the worst case scenerio. I just hope nothing goes wrong while i'm pregnant.

Alright so Marissa talked to the guy who she knew. Things are about to go down now especially knwoing that Marissa is now pregnant again. please comment and vote.