24. Together

----Four months later----

"Nicole come on, we're going to be late if you don't hurry." Eric told me. We were finally going back home.

During these four months I've been planing out the wedding that will take place in two months. I'll be looking at dresses tomorrow with Andrea and Mya. We are also super excited to meet Damian and Andreas little girl.

"Okay I'm ready! Let's go." I said rushing through the door. I almost tripped on my way over to it.

"Damn Nicole we're going home not to a fashion runway. That dress looks extremely fine on you." He said smacking my butt as we got in the elevator.

"Eric stop! I will seriously change."

"I'm going to marry the most beautiful girl out there." he said leaning in close to me for a quick kiss. Well at least that's what I thought. We might have had ended up having a little make out in the elevator.

"Mommy!!" I heard the kids call out once the elevator opened. I pulled away from Eric quickly and walked out to be embraced by my little ones.

"Jen thank you so much for watching them for a while." Eric told her. She had become like the kids emergency babysitter.

"No problem. I'm going to miss them now that you'll be leaving." she said.

"We'll make sure to come visit soon I promise." I told her.

-----------------

---The wedding day---

Finally it was the big day. After such a long time, I was finally getting married with Eric.

I was nervous, over thinking everything. "What if the dress doesn't fit anymore?" I asked Mya as she did my hair.

"Nicole relax everything will go as planned."

"I just can't believe today is finally the day. I've been dreaming about this for so long." I really have. "Can I tell you something?"

"Yeah." she said finishing up my hair.

"I never thought Eric and I would have lasted this long."

"Why not? He loves you and you do too." Mya said.

"Well you know with everything that happened with Aideen and then all the arguments with Eric.... everything was just all over the place. There was always a problem when everything seemed to be fine..." I felt my eyes getting watery.

"Nicole, don't think like that again. You have it all enjoy it. You and Eric were made to be together."

She was right. What matters now is that from this day forward Eric and I will be together forever.

The love I have for him will forever live. He and I maybe not all smiles but we always fight for each other. But it's not just for us now, it's also for our little ones. Nathan and Derek are the sunshine of our lives.

---------

We were at the party now. All our friends and family are here to join us for this important day. Everything has been amazing so far.

"Dance with me?" Eric whispered in my ear as he embraced me with a hug from behind. I chuckled and leaned my head back on his shoulder.

"I'd love to." I said pulling him to the dance floor.

"Have I told you how beautiful you look in that dress? And how I can't wait to--" slow down there.

I knew his next words were going to be inappropriate so I covered his mouth with my hand as we started dancing to the music. "Eric shush!!!" I blushed.

"Kiss! Kiss!" We heard the people around us start to cheer. I covered my face because all this chanting made me blush more then what I was already.

"Let's give them what they want." Eric said uncovering my face. He had a smirk on his face.

"Kiss him already!!" I heard Damian yell out.

I leaned in and kissed Eric. My Eric. My husband. I love the way that sounds.

We parted away after a couple of seconds. "I love you Nicole." He said looking me deep in the eyes.

I don't know why but I felt tears running down my face as those words left his mount.

"I'm crying of joy," I said smiling. "Thank you for loving me, for fixing my broken parts, for dealing with me, and for starting this new chapter with me. I love you Eric, you and the boys are me everything."

"We're going to be together forever, I'll make sure of that. Together we're going to raise our kids. Together we will over come anything that comes our way. Never forget that my only together is only with you and nobody else."

Maybe true love isn't just happiness all around like we see it in a princess movie. Theres always more than one obstacle to over come and we have to grow from it as a person. Nobody said Love would be easy to find and have. Once you find that person, you'll be whiling to do what ever it takes to stay together.

Together everything is possible.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

And that's a wrap!

I really hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did.

Also I'm thinking about writing a book about the boys.

So some time soon I'll be back :D

Bye and thank you.