14. Welcome

Today. Finally after Two long days of waiting Eric was finally coming back. I spent the last two days here at his house just because Wendy didn't want me to be alone.

"Nicole! Leo just called me and told me they're five minutes away now." Wendy said from downstairs.

"I'll be down there in a while." I said back. But when I said a while I meant all five minutes that they were going to take to get here.

I'm so huge that I can barely walk now. I got off the bed finally and started to waddle my way to the stairs. Once I got to the stairs I put one hand on my back while I used the other one for support on the stair handles. After the third one I stopped and took a break. My head snapped up at the sound of a door opening.

"ERIC HONEY!!!" I heard Wendy yell. "You had me worried sick."

Come on Nicole hurry your fat ass down there. I finally got to the last step and started to waddle over to the living room.

"She's been worried sick about you." I heard Wendy say.

"You bet I have!" I said finally making it to the living room.

"Nicole-- Oh my gosh you're...." Eric said not sure if he should finish his sentence.

"Huge? Fat? Ugly? I know."

"You look beautiful though." Eric said walking over to me.

"You had me worried sick." I said in a low voice once he was inches away from me.

"I'm sorry.... and I hate myself for that." he said placing his hand on my face.

"Why did you go back to drinking?" I said a tear running down my face.

"Because I'm stupid that's why.... I missed the whole pregnancy for my stupid actions."

"We were both stupid." I said.

"Do you think maybe.... I don't know... I can have another chance?" He said nervously.

I placed his hands on my belly. "Do you guys think I should give daddy another chance?" I said looking at my stomach. Immediately there was movement inside my belly.

Eric jumped at the movement at first but then looked up at me.

"Is that a yes?" He asked.

"What do you think?" I smiled at him before attempting to give him a kiss. That was a fail because my belly wouldn't allow it. We both laughed and instead Eric took me in for a side hug.

"Now Eric, son please learn from your mistakes. You have a great girl by your side don't let her go again." Leo said to Eric.

"I won't dad." Eric said looking at me.

***

After a while later all our friends got there. Damian, Andrea, Mya and David all came to see Eric.

"Oh." I said feeling a little weird.

"Oh what?" Andrea asked.

"Oh my gosh!" I said giving them a confused look.

"Oh she's got a good story! Don't you Nicole?" David said looking excited.

"No!!" I yelled.

"Guys I don't think she's trying to say anything to do with our conversation..." Damian said.

"Nikki what is it?" Eric said nervous.
I grabbed his hand and held it as hard as I could.

"BABIES NOW!!" I screamed.