6. Saturday

"Hey." I said as Eric let me in to this house. He greeted me with a gentle kiss that left me wanting more. "I came to see how it went last night." I said taking a seat.

"It was a long ride I can tell you that." he said chuckling.

"Where's your friend?" I asked placing a kiss on Eric's jaw line once he sat next to me.

Eric smirked at me and went for a kiss on the lips. "She said she.... wanted to stay.... at a hotel... so you'll... meet her later." he said in between the kiss.

I pushed him away and placed my hand on his chest. "she?" I asked. I thought it was a guy.

"Yeah." he said going in for another kiss, but I stopped him before he got the chance. "Don't tease me Nikki." he said smirking.

"Why didn't you tell me your friend was a girl before?" I asked, ignoring that last part he said.

"I didn't think it mattered." he said backing away since he probably figure out that he wasn't getting anymore kisses.

"Well it matters." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

Eric looked at me and then a smirk grew on his lips.

"What?" I rolled my eyes at him.

"You're jealous!" he said.

"What no way! Me jeaolus? Calm yourself Eric." I said standing up. What makes him think Im jealous? Okay maybe I am but Im not about to tell him that.

"Come on babe!" Eric said wrapping his arms around me.

"Do not call me that! You know I don't like it." I said trying to pull away from his hold.

"Nicole please don't pull one of your little scenes today. Not when we are going to tell our families about the weeding and about the baby."

"Pull one of my scenes? What are you trying to say? That Im dramatic?" I said turning around to look at him.

"You're doing it right now....." Eric said more to himself.

"I hate you!"

"No you dont. You're just saying that because you know that what im saying is true."

"Well maybe if you would have told me your friend was a girl since the start we wouldn't be having this argument right now!"

"Well you dont see me saying anything about you still being friends with Aideen....."

"Oh here we go again with the Aideen subject again!!!" I said throwing my hands up in the air.

"What's all this arguing about?" Wendy, Erics mom came in to the livingroom.

"Jelously!" We both said at the same time.

"Stop coping what I say!" We both said again.

"Enough! You two are grown adults that are soon to be expecting and arguments about jealousy should be the last of both your concerns." Wendy said standing in between us.

We stood there looking at each other. She was right. We shouldn't be arguing about something so stupid like this.

"Im sorry Nikki." Eric said first.

"If anyone should be sorry its me. Im sorry Eric!" I said rushing to his arms. This always happens with us, we fight and make up right away.

**

"Thank you for coming today." Eric said getting the attention of everyone that was here. "As you all know by now, Nicole and I have been together for about five years now." He said looking down at me with a smile on his face. "so we have come to the conclusion that we are ready to take the next big step in our relationship..... Mr. Dallas I love your daughter and I would really appreciate if you would give us the permission to get married."