Vows

Niall took your hands in his before saying his vows, and made sure you heard every word of it.

"Y/n, I still remember when we met, I saw your face once, and I knew you were the one. When you told me you loved me I felt as though nothing else mattered in the world. You make me a better person, and frankly, I've been looking forward to this day since I first saw you, and now you can finally be my Princess." Niall finished, making you cry right before your turn to speak.

"Niall, I remember how I loved you before you even knew I existed. I still wonder how you ever came to choose me out of a million, and I wanna spend the rest of my life with you, I wanna grow old with you, and I wanna die as Mrs. Horan. I love more than anyone else could even imagine, and I can't wait for our lifelong chapter to begin today." You said, wiping away tear that had rolled down your cheek.

Niall's eyes rimmed with tears as the priest began to speak. " y/f/n, do you take Niall Horan as your husband, to have and to hold, through sickness and through health, to cherish for as long as each of you shall live?" He asked, looking up from his bible. "I do." You said, starting to cry again.

"Niall Horan, do you take y/f/n, as your wife, to have and to hold, through sickness and through health, to cherish for as long as each of you shall live?" He asked once again. "I do." Niall said, squeezing your hands.

"Congratulations, I now pronounce you man and wife! You may kiss the bride!" He joyoused.

Niall leaned down, and kissed you, but this kiss was different... It was your first kiss, as a Horan, and as a married couple. Once you and Niall broke apart, you couldn't have smiled bigger, as you and Niall walked back down the aisle, as husband and wife.

Date: October 13th