Telling The Guys

You, Niall, and the guys plus their girlfriends were all at the bar. You didn't plan on telling them just yet, but maybe later that night.

After a couple of shots Perrie and Eleanor were dancing, and the guys were playing pool, so you decided to go up and get a drink.
"Hi, could I get a martini?" You asked the bartender, sliding over a 5$ bill.

"Sure." He said, accepting the bill, and handing over your drink. You thanked him, and decided to just sit there for a while, and sip on your drink.

"Hey there beautiful." Said a drunk man, who had black hair and squinty blue eyes. He looked about in his 40s.
You just gave him a sneer and focused your attention on stirring your drink.

"How about you let me show you a good time?" He asked, touching your shoulder.
"Don't touch me!" You said, slapping his hand away.
"I'm gonna show you a good time wether you like it or not." He said, grabbing your wrist, and yanking you into the corner where the bathrooms were. Before he brought you in the bathrooms, he pinned you against the wall about to kiss you.
"NI!" You screamed, closing your eyes suddenly scared for your life.

You opened your eyes, and saw the man was on the ground and Niall was above him punching his face.
"DONT TOUCH MY FUCKING FIANCÉ!" Niall yelled in between punches, before finally getting up.
Niall wrapped his arms around your waist, and hugged you as tight as he could, tears starting to well up in his eyes. "I'm so sorry Princess, I should've been there. This is all my fault." He said crying into your shoulder.

He pulled out of the hug and grabbed your wrists gently, to check if you were okay. Your wrists were bruised from being yanked and pinned. A tear rolled down Niall's face as he kissed your wrist.

The guys ran over after hearing the commotion and wanted to see if you two were okay. "We heard you yelling, are you okay?" Liam asked looking at the scene. " we didn't know you were his fiancé." Harry said, giving you two a cheeky grin to lighten up to moment.

Even you and Niall laughed through the tears. Very shortly you and Niall left, and snuggled in bed all day. Niall couldn't stop kissing your forehead, and saying that he would keep you safe forever and ever.