Mourning Of

"Where's my dress?" You said, stuffing a doughnut in your face. "Haha! Definitely like Niall!" Eleanor said, getting the dress out of the closet. You already had your hair and makeup done, all you needed was to get dressed.

"I don't wanna take Niall's shirt off though, it smells good." You said, smiling to yourself, and still eating the doughnut. "Y/n, you have too! It's your wedding day!" Eleanor said, handing you the elegant dress.

"Fine, but you owe me another doughnut later." You said, handing the half eaten doughnut to Eleanor, and grabbing you dress to change in a different room.

You slipped the dress on, and admired yourself in the mirror. The dress beautifully flowed down on the floor spreading around you, like a spread of flowers across the ground. Your hair was in a beautiful design, with your bangs curled to the sides.

The veil elegantly flowed all the way down to your hips. You grabbed the pearl necklace Eleanor gave you at the bachelorette party and put it on, completing the whole dress, but it was nothing compared to the gleaming stone on your finger, the one you would forever cherish for as long as you lived.

"Ummm... Eleanor, I think I'm ready..." You said, when Eleanor walked into the room. "Y/n! You look gorgeous! Niall is gonna love it!" All the bridesmaids were already dressed, so they walked in to admire your dress. For the first time, you truly felt like a Princess.