Proposal

(Pic of ring on side)
Your POV:

Niall has been acting kinda strange lately, and you've been getting kinda worried, but you've just been brushing it off assuming it was stress with work. You were making dinner, and it was a not to hot not to cold kinda day. All the windows were opened, and you were stirring the noodles in the pot, when you heard the front door open and close.

You dried you hands on the towel, and walked out of the kitchen to greet your boyfriend.
"Hey Ni, how was work?" You asked, wrapping your arms around his neck, and planting a kiss on his lips.

"It. Was. Great." Niall said, kissing your nose in between words.
"What's for dinner?" He asked, looking behind you, into the kitchen.
"Spaghetti, that's okay right?" You ask, looking up at him.
"Of course Princess, it's perfect." He said, giving you a kiss on the forehead, and walking into the kitchen to dish up a plate.

You laughed at how he was always wanting to eat, and followed him since you were the same way. After you two had ate, and washed the dishes together, you decided to just sit on the couch and watch a movie.

Your head was on Niall's shoulder when he started to massage your neck. Then he slowly massaged all of your left arm and was at your left hand, when he reached into his pocket and slipped a ring on it.

"Y/N" Niall said, getting down on one knee in front of you.
"You mean the world to me, and I don't know if I could live a day without you. It would mean everything to me if you could be Mrs. Horan. Will You Marry Me?" Niall asked, his perfect blue eyes looking up into yours.

You couldn't trust your voice since you were sobbing of joy, so you just nodded. Niall's eyes rimmed with tears as you guys both stood up and kissed eachother.
" I love you so much." Niall said, his face buried in your neck.
"I love you too." You choked out, so happy that you had your perfect fiancé, Niall.