Bridezilla

Niall's POV

A couple weeks ago we ordered the cake for the wedding and it was finally done. Since Harry was gonna stop by today, I asked him to pick the cake up for us. I was downstairs and y/n was upstairs taking a shower, when the doorbell rang.

I opened the door to see Harry, with a extremely guilty look on his face, and no cake.
"Where's the cake?" I asked, confused as to where it was.
"Ummm... W-well I was driving with the cake in the backseat, but it kinda fell over.... And now it's all smashed..." Harry said, scratching the back of his head, looking really sorry.
"Shit, y/n is gonna be pissed." I mumbled under my breath, and headed upstairs to tell her. I found her in the bathroom wearing shorts and a Tee-shirt, drying her hair.

"Ummm... Princess, I have to tell you something..." I said, rubbing my plans together. Y/n has been getting really stressed about the wedding lately, and I know that this news would make it ALOT worse. "
"Is the cake here?" She asked, turning around, and pulling her hair into a bun.
"Ummm... Not exactly. You see, the cake is kinda ummm... Ruined."I said, scared for her reaction. Her face instantly fell and her eyes filled up with tears, as she ran over and hugged me as tight as she could.
"Shhhh.. It's okay Princess." I said, rubbing her back.
"Not it's not. The whole wedding is ruined now." She said, making my shirt wet.
"It'll be fine, we can order a new cake." I said, assuring her.
"I'm sorry Ni." She said, still hugging me. I kissed her forehead, and took her downstairs to order another cake.