Chapter 1 One cut two cuts three cuts four

Hey guys! Thanks so much for all the awesome feedback I got! If you are new to this story I apologize in advance. I wrote this years ago and the chapters are short. They also are poorly written. Over the next few months I am going to re write this story! Love you all <3

-----------------------------------------------

"Y/N! Get down here!" Your probably wasted dad yelled.

"What!" You hissed as you walked downstairs.

"What's this!" Your so called father growled as he held up a paper.

"Um paper Vincent." you said glaring at him. Directly after you said this your father slapped you.

"HAY!" You yelled holding your cheek. You choked back soft tears as your cheek stung.

"DONT PLAY STUPID YOU GOT INTO ANOTHER FIGHT AT SCHOOL!!!" He screamed.

    "YA! WELL MAYBE IF YOU TOOK THE TIME TO BE A REAL DAD INSTEAD OF GETTING WASTED I WOULDN'T HAVE TO FIGHT FOR MYSELF!!!" You screamed back.
You ran up the stairs as your E/C orbs began to tear up.

    You looked in the mirror and studied yourself. Your S/C arms were covered with scars from cutting, your H/C hair looked 'emo ' according to everyone, and last, but not least, you were incredibly skinny. You began to cry because of how ugly you thought you looked......but in a certain someone's eyes you were a fallen angle.

    The next day you got up at 5:00 in the morning to take a shower. After your shower you pulled on gray skinny jeans, blue converse, and a Slipknot t-shirt.

    As you slowly made your way down the stairs you saw your father laying on the couch with his arm around a girl. "DAD!!!!" You screamed causing him and the girl to wake up. "WHO THE HELL IS THIS!!!!!!!" You growled motioning toward the girl.