other works

If you liked this book, try my other works.

Bored Brains – Vmon/Taegi

Taehyung gets bored really fast. But boredom finds a sudden end when he consults the mysterious programmer who goes by the name brain monster to help him on his master thesis.

A rather funny heist-story in which the unique trio of programmer Namjoon, mathematician Tae and barista Yoongi plans to rob a bank.

><

BT21 Interceptor – Jikook/Taegi

The crew of the BT21 Interceptor is on a diplomatic mission in a sector of the galaxy far away from Earth when suddenly an unknown army is on its way to destroy the beloved blue planet. Without hesitation captain Jung Hoseok initializes the chaise after the foreign enemy. But instead of trained soldiers he has to handle a bunch of scientists and technicians and prepare them for a life-threatening battle. The struggles of the daily life of the seven-men-crew on board of the BT21 are anything but heroic.

A chaotic scifi-adventure with struggles and hardships of an unprepared crew.

><

Rise of Silla – Vmin/Namjin

When an assassin is able to break into the palace and a war is about to break out, the future of Silla is on stake. Crown prince Namjoon must save his kingdom.

Jungkook would have never thought that his future would change so drastically when he slips into the palace to kill a certain prince.

(This is NOT NAMKOOK. It's two lines of story that come together.)

><

The Art of Writing Smut - Vmon

Namjoon, a student teacher on a smaller high school in Daegu, would not have guessed to be confronted with a bad attempt of smut when he motivates a twelfth grade to write their own stories. The temptation of teasing the shy student who handed in the inappropriate text is way too strong, so why not tell him how to do it right?

><

Funfair – Vminkook

Jimin has a thing for Taehyung, and Jungkook likes to imagine those two together in the most inappropriate ways.

And Namjoon has to share some wisdom.

><

Kissing couples and policemen - Jikook

Jungkook is a closeted gay policeman who often gets the nightshift in the club area of Seoul where he stumbles into club host Jimin who takes an interest in him. Casual teasing turns into something more when Jimin's game of push and pull goes a little too far and Jungkook can't resist anymore.

><

Imagination – Taegi

When a depressed Yoongi, lacking inspiration, meets an overly excited Taehyung, showing him the power of imagination.

A rather cute Taegi love story with overflowing fantasy.

Comment of a reader: When I first started reading your story, I didn't know if it would be something I would enjoy. Now I need to tell you one thing, I was right. I didn't enjoy it. I fell in love with it. I had to put my phone down, and question reality. Everything was so good. My thoughts when I was reading was that everyone was on crack. Then I thought maybe they're not on crack, I'm the one who is doing drugs. The way you portrayed Tae and Yoongi, I felt like, was so them, in the most unexpected way possible. It was like you amplified them by 100%, and it was good. Really good. Everything was so whimsical, and different. I loved every bit of your story. I do have a favorite part of this story though: "If we don't believe in shooting stars and eyelashes anymore, then what's left?" This....this is so true, and so sad. I don't wish on stars anymore, and I just wipe away a fallen eyelash. After reading this though, I'm going to view things through The Cheshire's eyes. I'm going to start wishing again. [...]