Ch14. Glasses thieves

Start from the beginning

( I found out that Artemis doesn't have any kids she has huntress. But I'm really too lazy to go rewrite a good section of the story so for now let's just pretend she has kids.)

" Uhh hi i'm Virgil son of Hades first time at camp."

"Oh alright I assumed you were a son of Hades since I don't think anyone else has the guts to stay in this cabin. no offensive though it's just your dad kinda gives most of the campers the creeps"

"It's fine this cabin kinds gives me the creeps to."

" well babes I've got to go and make sure those two don't take any more of my stuff gods forbid they touch my coffee. And you better get ready and go eat we are all playing capture the flag before dinner tonight and since it's the first one of the summer it's going to be wild."

And with that he left leaving me in my cabin.

~Time skip by the Backgammon rule book~

I went to breakfast Pat, Dee and Remus were crowded around Logan and Roman who were playing some weird game it almost looks like a mixture of shuffleboard and checkered's.

"hey what's going on?"

" Roman thinks he can beat me at a game of backgammon but he will soon learn that I am unbeatable."

" oh we shall see microsoft nerd." Roman then rolled two dice and then moved two of the checkered looking pieces.
" Ha beat that."

"gladly" Logan then rolled his dice and got double six's . Roman let out a groan of defeat Logan then moved the last two pieces off the board.

"and with that Final edition that makes Logan 5 Roman 0"
Remus announced to the world

" i'll beat you one of these days Lo. Zero to hero just like that."

" Ohh I heard Disney"Emile and Remy showed up behind me.

we all sat down and ate our food. Today was porridge which was surprisingly not bad.

we spent the whole day just chilling out at the Janus cabin.
Dee said it was ok since it was just him and his sister we could hang out and not worry about other campers.

midday one of Emile's sisters came asked for help in the infirmary. apparently one of the Aries kids fell off the Rockwall. Remy left with Emile.

about two hours before Capture the flag we went to this little training area so that way they could help Pat and I learned how do use a little bit of weaponry

the Camp was buzzing kids trying on armor, sharpening weapons etc.

After awhile of training Pat and I at lest knew the basics of self defense.

We found out that both the Hades and Aphrodite cabins will on Logan's team. Thankfully Logan is going to put Patton and I on primitar since that usually had the lest amount of action.

Patton had gotten really good at using a dagger where that became his primary weapon.

I however had a harder time adjusting to a weapon. I liked using a sword but no matter what I tried the swords didn't seem to fit.

I had told the others about my dads pen and all of them encouraged me to open it. But I won't I don't know why.

you would think a kid who has only seen his father once in his entire life would be over the moon to get something from him.

But i'm not it's just... I don't even know how to explain it weird, nerve racking, -scary.

No matter how I feel about the pen
I still keep it on me like I promised. Hopefully it will come in handy eventually.

~Time skip again(sorry)~

" HALF AN HOUR TILL CAPTURER THE FLAG. CAPTAINS FINALIZE YOUR STRATEGY AND MAY THE BEST TEAM WIN!"

Campers started heading to meet up with there teams the Ares and Athena cabins were going crazy.

Jack from the Hephaestus cabin helped me get a armor. It was a dark grey almost black. I was using one of Romans swords and had a grey helmet with blue on the top.

Everyone was heading towards there sides of the woods.After we were out of earshot from the other team Logan and his siblings were shouting orders and positions to the other campers.

we all dispersed and made our way to our spots. Patton was In his spot about 15ft away from me.Just so if one needed help the other can lend a hand.

Then we heard it, a loud horn blaring over the forest. The game has started.

All right finally got an update. I hope you all are enjoying if you have any suggestions please let me know I'd love to hear how you guys are enjoying the story!

We also officially met Gavin and Remy who I've wanted to introduce forever!! 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
1473 words