Chapter Twenty-One (The Witch)

Even the worst of things can be overcome. People can get better and change, they will climb that mountain. They will become happy again. As long as they don't lose to those demons.

Gabriella was on her way home from work, she was glad that she could finally get home and relax. It had been about a week since they left the Abyss.

She opened the door to see Quinn laying down on the couch. Her legs over the arm of the couch. She was reading a book.

Gabriella smiles as she sits down next to her head. She gently plays with her hair as she says, "Hi Quinn,"

Quinn sits up as she looks towards her and smiles happily. She looks towards her and asks, "How was work?"

"A lot better than the Abyss," she chuckles softly.

Quinn's smile falters as she looks towards the side. She looked nervous, she gently gripped some of the fabric of her pants.

Gabriella sighs as she gently takes her hand and says, "They can't get us here,"

Quinn nods as she leans against her. Lately Gabriella has noticed that she has more affectionate. She would hold her hand whenever she could. Lean against her, not that she minded.

It was sweet; she enjoyed her company so much. She also enjoyed just seeing her smile at her. She would enjoyed how much she would cling to her.

Gabriella smiles as she gently kisses her head and says, "Its alright my sunflower,"

There it was, that beautiful red blush that would cross her face whenever she gave her pet names.

She smiles as she gently kisses her head. She was so cute, she would practically melt under her touch. Gabriella was sure she would love to be like this for the rest of life.

Gabriella chuckles softly as she says, "Do you have anything you need to do tonight?"

Quinn sighs as she leans against her as she says, "Well, I have a class later tonight,"

"Well, then let's go do something now," She chuckles, as she gently plays with her hair once again.

"Like what?" Quinn asks softly as she relaxes.

"Well we could go visit the others?" Gabriella suggest as she continues to gently play with her hair.

If she could have imagined that Quinn had always reciprocated her feelings she would've held her closer. She would've made sure that she never had to deal with the pain of her dying.

She shivers at the thought and glances down towards the ground. She remembered the pain so much. The way it burned, and then was cold. She shivered once again.

"Yeah, let's see how their doing," she smiles as she gently kissed her cheek.

Gabriella blushes as she nods and then asks, "Can I kiss you?"

Quinn blushes as she nods eagerly, earning a soft chuckle from Gabriella.

Gabriella leans in to kiss Quinn as she gently wraps her hands around her waist. She felt so soft, and tasted like chocolate.

She leans into the kiss as she thought of the many times they had shared small hand holdings or touches. She also allowed her hands to move from her waist and head up to her head where she cradled her head.

Quinn was the one who broke the kiss. She smiled happily towards her as she softly says, "I'm so happy that you like me...,"

Gabriella blinks in surprise before saying, "Quinn, I don't just 'like you,' I also really love you,"