ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ɪᴛ

This story was inspired by something that happened to me two days ago. Btw way I'm not a professional who knows alot about tourettes, so no hate please.

I don't have tourettes (I don't think so atleast) but I do have these twitches that happened with my arm, hand, wrist, and neck. This is really annoying cause I can't really control it and it causes my arms, wrists, and hands to be sore and hurt. Now that I gave you a little bit of information let me tell you guys what happened, so I was having a bad day and decided to go to my brother's room to ask to play some Minecraft, but I was having this twitch were I would shake my arm up and down, basically in a almost hitting motion, but I just ignored it. Anyways I go up to my brother while he's on his computer and he then tells me to stop, I ask what I was doing, and he said "stop doing that weird thing with your hand its annoying" I then tell him "I've already told you, I don't have control over it" and he then says "then learn to control it" since I'm a crybaby I leave his room about to cry going to my room and I basically just cried being really frustrated with myself.

!Warning!
Tourettes
Abuse
Depression
Trauma

Tommy's POV
I was sitting on some of the chests watching Wilbur walking around fixing Pogtopia up a bit, he was taking off all the "stupid" decorations I put up. Wilbur had asked me to sid here and hold these diamonds, and I was doing so, well I was doing so until trew them on the floor. After I did that I was a little shocked but picked them up quickly, not fast enough though "What the hell Tommy?! I told you to sit there and hold the diamonds, not throw them everywhere!" Wilbur said. I didn't mean, to I didn't want to, why am I so stupid, I then said "Sorry Wilbur, I didn't mean to, I just accidentally dropped them". I didn't drop them, I trew them, but I didn't want to. Wilbur then said "What do you mean you didn't mean to?! I just watched you trow them on the floor!" He saw. I then said "I'm sorry, I couldn't control it". Wilbur then said "then learn to control it!" He didn't understand. Wilbur looked away from me in anger, my eyes were starting to water. I got up, put the diamonds in the chest and started walking away. Why am I so fucking stupid?! Why can't I do anything right?! I was so frustrated with myself, I was about to start crying so I started running faster head down in shame. I started heading through the tunnel to Manberg, I kept running until I heard a voice "Tommy?" They asked I looked up, it was Tubbo. He stood right in front of me with a worried face, I wrapped my arms around him burying my face in his shoulder crying then twitching as I tried to control it getting more angry with myself. Tubbo just stood there patiently rubbing circles in my back.

How about I give you guys more of a backstory so you understand better, at the age of 12 I was diagnosed with Tourette Syndrome, it started very mildly. Some of the common tics I had were shrugging, clearing my throat, and biting my lip and that was from when I was 9 to 13. During the ages 14-15 it was mostly just shrugging and I would repeat some of the funny things I said, that were pretty cringe if I do say so myself. But anyways those year were basically better than the others, while the years to follow were only going to get worse. From the end of the year when I was 15 to when I was 16 is what really frustrated me. Some of my most annoying tics were if I was holding something randomly trow it, this wasn't common but it was annoying, another one was saying bitch boy, it also wasn't common but when it happens I have to go along with it and make a bit, I guess it makes the fans laugh though, and then I'll say these random sentences that last about 4-9 seconds, I'll usually ignore them and more on to a different topic, some people have noticed and say that I tent to switch from topic to topic after 5 seconds. Anyways some of my more common ones are saying pog randomly, I've said it so much that it developed as a tic, so this one is sort of annoying since people use it so much, and when someone says it, it usually causes me to repeat it after them. Besides that I usually say it at normal timing, besides the 2 or 3 times I said it at a sad time which usually causes everyone to laugh at how random it was. Anyways another tic is doing the trumpet playing thing, like if I hear a song that I like its probably likely that this tic happens atleast once in a stream, and you've probably seen it atleast in one of my streams. And I guess I'll tell you the next one, it's actually someone's name, Tubbo. And don't do your "awwws"! He's my bestfriend I have a right to say his name! But anyways this one is more of a triggered tic kind of like how I said if someone says pog I'll usually repeat it back, its the same with Tubbo, if I see his name somewhere I will say tubbo and if I see him I will say Tubbo once or twice or atleast until he comes talks to me. I also still have the blinking thing but you can't really notice it.

Okay now that I explained his tics im going to end this here haven't gotten to the part I wanted to write yet but have this for now. Going to finish this by Thursday, but anyways, Hope your all doing good, Thanks for reading POG! ❤💜❤