ᴀ ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

Pfttt, me, forgets about the Christmas Special, ha ha, what? No! I would  never do that!
But yea sorry It took a little longer than I had said! Anyways, be ready for some angst, Enjoy!

!Warning!
Death
Drowning
Sucide
Hypothermia

No One's POV
Tommy sat there, freezing in the snow. It was Christmas Eve and everyone was excited for tomorrow, Christmas! Everyone was going to hang out for Christmas, but Tommy was exiled from L'manberg, so he couldn't go. So instead getting ready for tomorrow like everyone else, he decided to go for a walk. He told Technoblade he was going to be out for a while only taking a book and quill, a jukebox, and C418 Chirp, then leaving. Tommy walked a distance away from the house until he settled by a small river, sitting under a tall tree, legs dangling in the river, placing a jukebox next to the tree, then putting the disc in leaning next to the tree watching the snow fall, slowly closing his eyes.
Falling Asleep...

(Dreaming)

"Pstt! Tubbo! Wake up!" Tommy Says, Tubbo then saying "Hmm? What is it Tommy?" Tommy then says cheerfully "It's Christmas!" Tubbo then sits up excitedly both of them rushing downstairs. But to they're disappointment Phil had already left to work, Techno had left to work too, he didn't even have to be there, he had permission to take a break! But he went anyways. Wilbur now heading out the door only saying "Tubbo! I'll be at the library, don't leave the house, and remember, foods in the fridge, don't open the door for strangers, and if anything happens you have my number! Take care of eachother" Then locking the door. Tommy then saying "Why don't they wanna spend time with us? Do they hate me?" Looking at Tubbo sadly wanting to cry. Tubbo just hugged Tommy and said "they're just busy" they went back up stairs, Tommy muttering about wanting the family to be together on Christmas and just being sad, soon starting to cry refusing to eat for the rest of the day, until Tubbo said "how about we make them a present?" Tommy slightly looking up, thinking. Then agreeing excitedly. Tubbo and Tommy then made a card fot Phil, Wilbur, and Techno. Then making more cards for other people. Tommy was excited to give it to them, but then again, he was still upset that they weren't there with him, It was like this all year they were always busy and never at home. Tommy felt upset wanting to punch something a cry his eyes out. He the complained to Tubbo that they didn't feel like a family anymore and that they were never home. I mean sure Tommy and Tubbo had school (They were in Year 7/ 7thGrade), but they would walk home by their selves everyday, coming home to the house being empty, I mean Tubbo's birthday was a couple days ago and they weren't even home for that only telling them they could eat any sweets in the fridge, Tubbo cried all day in Tommy's arms, that made Tommy angry that they weren't home that day a wanted to punch them and yell at them about how himself and Tubbo feel. Thinking about all of this just so frustrated and upset, then punching the wall in, hurting his hand, Tubbo putting a simple ice pack on his hand, then comforting Tommy.
A couple minutes later, Tommy sat up off of the bed and out of Tubbo's arms then saying "Lets Go." Tubbo looked up at Tommy confused simply nodding, both of there faces tear stained, Tommy still crying a bit wiping his eyes. Tommy held his hand out to Tubbo, Tubbo then grabbing his hand. Tommy then went down stairs Tommy grabbing 2 card off the table, opening the door, Tubbo looked at Tommy still confused and worried, but he didn't say anything, he felt happy at this moment, he didn't know why, but he did, and that's all that matters. They headed into the woods heading to a familiar place. Tommy and Tubbo were both freezing, neither of them bringing a jacket. After a 6 more minutes of walking they both felt hungry, they both looked in there inventory, Tubbo having some cooked chicken on him, but only three pieces, but that should last them so its fine, Tommy took a price and Tubbo took a piece, leaving the other in Tubbo's inventory. After 3 more minutes they were there, they stood in front of a house, Tommy then knocking. A lady opening the door, Niki. She then said "Oh my Goodness! Tommy! Tubbo! You must be freezing come in!" They both came in greeting Niki. Niki sittingthem on the couch. "What are you boys doing here, and were is Phil, Techno, or Will?" Niki says, Tommy just looked at Niki, eyes starting to water then looking down. "Oh Tommy" she said comforting "Its okay you guys can stay here today". Tubbo then wrapped his arms around Tommy again, Tommy lightly crying into his shoulder. "I know that it's hard sometimes but you know they love you boys right?" Niki said, Tommy then said "Then why does it feel like they don't care?" Tubbo then saying "and why are they never home?" Niki just joined the 2 boys in hug, wrapping her arms around them then standing up again "I'm sorry, they're are never home, and I'm sorry that it feels like they don't care, but I'm sure they love you guys. And until they can take some time for their family I'll be here!" Tubbo simply smiled up at Niki, as a simple Thank you. Niki then said "Fundy's still sleeping in his room, I'll go wake him up, then we can all make some cookies!" Fundy was one year older that the boys, bit he felt the same way they did, he never saw his father and mother, after Wilbur couldn't take care of him, he asked Niki to, which she accepted.

Fundy was excited to see them, and Tubbo and Tommy felt the same.
That day everyone in the house was happy and felt like a family. They later opened gifts and cards under the tree, Nikki had got a gift for Tommy, Tubbo, and Fundy. She had gotten Tommy a new disc which he was so happy and excited about,
C418 Chirp...

(Waking Up)

Tommy's POV
I Open my eyes everything feeling numb and cold, I can see the sunset, I've almost slept through the whole day, now I remember why I love this disc so much, It makes my feel like I have a home, a family.

I watch the sunset getting closer to the water, I can hear my name being called faintly as I close my eyes, and I can feel water fill my mouth and lungs, as everything fades away I can hear the song quite and muffled, until everything stops.

Hope you Enjoyed the Christmas Special, sorry for forgetting about this, on Christmas I was so caught up spending time with my family I forgot, but I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, and if you didn't, I am sorry, but I Hope your all doing good, Thanks for reading POG! ❤💜❤