Your smile slowly fade when the taste finally kicks in, and your eyes open wide .

You ran into the sink, opening the faucet and spit it out, placed your mouth near the faucet, running the water to your mouth.

Which made Jin and Jungkook to do a facepalm.

"Why?! Why?! What happened?" Jhope ask worriedly.

Others went to the Kitchen too.

"Y/n, you okay?" Jay said, standing beside you, rubbing your back.

Your face scrunch up and tremble from the STRONG salty taste that still lingering.

"HAHAHAHA" they laugh at you but at the same time they're worried.

"Hahaha why?" Jimin ask can't hold his laughter too.

"Pppfff What happened?" Taehyung added, biting his lips to hold his laughter.

"Oppa! What was that?! Is this a prank?" You said, looking at Jin and Jungkook, face still scrunch, while the two were still laughing their hearts out.

"Hahaha ppffff nonono It was an accident!" Jungkook said with his hand gestures.

"Ppfff hahaha Yeah! I swear it's Jungkook!" Jin said which made Jungkook turn his head at him instantly.

"Jin hyung's the one who did it!" Jungkook protested.

"What are you guys talking about?" Jhope ask in confusion

"Try it Jhope oppa." You said and pointed the pot.

They got curious and tasted it too and like you, they rush into the sink too and do the same thing you did.

"Hahahaha see I told you!!!" You said laughing at tgeir reactions too.

"Yah! You two! what did you do?!" Suga scolded Jin and Jungkook.

"IT'S HIM!!!" Jin and Jungkook said in unison pointing at each other.

"This two" RM said shaking his head, feeling so done at the two.

Jungkook was about to throw the messed up dish which made you ran to him and stop him.

"Whywhywhywhy?!" You ask.

"It's no used, so I'm throwing it." Jungkook explained, looking at you in confusion.

"No wasting food Jungkook oppa!" You protested looking seriously, holding the pot.

Which made BTS and the I-Landers laugh at your cuteness.

"Haha yeah you can't waste food, not on her watch." Sunghoon chuckled looking at you.

"Food is too precious to my twin." Sunoo giggled.

"But it tastes so bad." Jungkook defended grabbing the pot from you, like it's some kind of tug of war thing.

"Nononono I'll fix it oppa." You protested trying to take the pot from him.

"It can't be fix Y/n-yah, we don't have a choice but to throw it." Jungkook said

"Trust me! I promise! I'll make it delicious." You said trying to pursue him, you look at Suga with a face that says "please help me" which made Suga chuckled.

"Y/n's right (he grab the pot from the both of you and put it back on the stove) we can't waste food." Suga said and ruffled your hair which made you smiled widely and stuck out your tounge at Jungkook

"Yah!" Jungkook said and started to put you into headlock.

"Jungkook oppa can't cook!" You teased him