"Means..." I replied instantly.....
"Just tell me shiv.... I just want to know my result...." I again sent him the msg....

In 1 min , I sent him 20 msg.... I was so much tensed... I was afraid of failure... I can't take failure......

His msg poped in notification.... I opened the chat and was shocked to see the msg.... He has sent a lot of laughter emojis.....

I m tense and afraid here.... And he is laughing.....

"Why are you laughing, shiv.... " I asked him..

"U got first division twinkle.... U are so cute... U get scared of failure..... Hahahahaha..... I just imagined your scared face..... " He replied with a lot of laughter emojis.....

"U r so mean shiv..... I just hate you...." I sent the msg....

And when I got his msg.... I was beyond shock.... I couldn't believe my eyes....

"Don't you dare to confess that u hate me..... Because I won't bear this that u hate me.... I love you twinkle.... I have fallen for you in the first conversation we had on friends book...... I really love you....." He sent me this msg with alot of silent emojis......

I didn't reply to his msg.... And logged out of account....

After that I didn't logged in to account.....

Next day....

All were happy in my house....  All were congratulating me for my success....

After that I forgot about shiv proposal...

After 3 months I took admission in graduation... And I got my own mobile....

When I got my own mobile.. I instantly installed instagram and made an account and follow Kunj sarna for the first.... And after that day I started messaging h every day.... Everyday I sent h only 2 msg.... One good morning and one good night....

Then I logged into my friends book account.... I am shocked to see the msgs from shiv...

There were a lot of msgs from him... But in last msg he stated something that I felt relaxed....

" Hey twinkle..... Don't stress yourself after my proposal..... I will not force u to accept my proposal.... U know that day when I warned cherry I didn't even know your name and face.... But when you came to me to thank me.. that was the moment when I came to know about you..... And believe me that day I didn't fell for u.... The day when we chat on this cite first time.... And when you confessed your feelings for kunj sarna , the actor, to me.... I just couldn't help myself from falling for you..... And u know what I just fell for you every day ..... But don't worry.... We will remain friends.... I m your friend... "

"Hey Shiv.... Don't get me wrong.... Actually I was Not active on social media.... That's why I was not able to reply..... But believe me shiv... I don't love you..... U know I always considered you as my best friend.... I don't want to spoil our bond due to this proposal...".    After a lot of fight between mind and heart.... I sent him the msg....

After 20 minutes I got his reply.....

" I m sorry I I hurted you , twinkle...... Our bond will never be spoilt by this proposal..... We will always be good friends.....

After that chat we got Normal to life.... And life was going smoothly.....

And the day comes when I got first reply from my crush KUNJ SARNA.....  I could not believe my eyes.....

2017....
Crush's birthday....

I was in 2nd year..... And my exam was in hands..... But I thought to send him a special wish.... And I sent him a very special wish ( this wish will be revealed by Kunj in upcoming parts)..... And he replied with a

"Thank u so much little star"

I was shocked to see his reply... Ans confused too..... Why he called me little star....

I sent him a msg... And that day I got his msg again and again....

"U r welcome , luv.... ❤️ But I m confused why u called me little star..... " I asked him...

Tbc.....

So what u think kunj will reply her or not.... What happened to shiv after that chat.... Will he remind twinkle about his love for her... ?
And what about cherry.... Where he went after that day.... ?
Cherry will be back.... Villain itni jaldi kaise gayab ho jayega....😅

This story will contain 10 or less tham 10 parts....

Lots of love ❤

Take care ❤