Propose

Oof I misspelled Propose and said Purpose so sorry bout that

Sonia's POV:

I've been wanting to do this for awhile now, but I've been nervous too...
I love Chiaki so much and I think we are ready..

I decided to call Kazuichi and Ibuki over while my gamer was at Hajime's house.

"Hey Miss Sonia, whachu need?" Kazu said in a calm tone
"Ibuki wants to know why she's over here." Ibuki said in an exciting tone as well.

"..I think it's time to purpose to Chiaki." I finally said calm but nervous.
"WWWHAT OH REALLY!? THATS AWESOME MISS SONIA!!" Kazuichi yelled happily.
"Ibuki can't wait!"

"Yes but, I need both of your guys help making the ring." I replied.

Kazuichi was more than down with it and Ibuki was coming up with designs on the spot.

"Ibuki thinks a Pacman made out of gold would be cute!" She said.

"Oh what  glorious idea! I have some gold for you, here" I said as I passed over a bag of gold.

A few hours after Kazuichi got to work and Ibuki was decorating the ring, it was done.

Kazuichi and Ibuki left later and Chiaki came home.

"Hey Princess! I'm home!" She said in a little tired tone.

"My beloved gamer, would you like to go to a park and watch the sunset?"
She nodded

As we walked around a park, we were talking and getting a little emotional, I thought it was the perfect timing to purpose.

I brought her to a piece of the park with a bridge and water and I got down on one knee with her in confusion.

"Sonia? What's wrong?" She asked.
"My lovely Chiaki, these years have been amazing and I just adore you, and I was thinking.... Chiaki Nanami, will you marry me?" I said, tearing up.

Chiaki began to cry.
"Yes!" She cried and she jumped into my arms!

I love my gamer!