Sexual Innuendos

I don't know what to consider this, it isn't quite smut but it isn't fluffy, so take what you will :)

"Ch-chiaki..." Muttered a voice that was familiar to the gamer, the gamer taking off her headphones and looking up at the princess in front of her.

"Yes?" Chiaki asked, standing up.

"I love you..." The tired Sonia spoke.
Chiaki grinned, leading the other girl back to bed, assuming Sonia had a nightmare or something.
She was about to lay down with the blonde until she felt a touch on her chest.
"Heheh... What are you doing?" Chuckled the gamer, making Sonia be too embarrassed to say what was on her mind.

Sonia just kept grabbing, covering her face in embarrassment. Shamefully hiding the things she wanted to say to her patient girlfriend.
"Are you ok, im here if you need to talk."
"I..." The blonde started. Covering her mouth shortly after and took a few breathes in.
"I..well.. I had a dream about..you.." Sonia stated, still embarrassed.
"A nightmare? It's ok, im still here."
"N-no not a nightmare..the opposite actually..."
Chiaki looked puzzled, sitting next to the girl who was shaking in fear of ruining their relationship.
"I promise you that whatever it was about, it won't hurt me, please tell me." Insisted Chiaki, making Sonia barry her head into the other girls stomach.

"ıţ ɰѧs ѧ ɰєţ Ԁяєѧm..." Muttered the girl again.
"A what?"
"It was!... A wet...dream..." Sonia finished, hiding her face in shame again.
Chiaki held Sonias face in her hands, feeling it heat up, as she smiled and kissed the other girls neck for a few seconds.
"It's ok, its normal to think that stuff, I don't think of you any different, in fact, I only feel better about our relationship." Chiaki told her. Kissing her face a few times.

"Y-you mean it... You aren't uncomfortable or anything..?"
"I mean it. If you want we can recreate them one day." Smirked Chiaki, making Sonia laugh and jokingly push the other girl away. They both laughed for a few minutes.

"We.. We don't have to do anything now but... Can... Can I touch you.. Like y-your chest..?" Asked the princess, getting a nod from the other girl back.

Sonia glided her hands under Chiaki's sweater, feeling her chest and touching it. Not doing anything but hold it, as she and Chiaki eventually fell asleep, grabbing each others tits.

And that's how consent works kids