So this is Christmas

SONIAKI VER: im making one for all of my Danganronpa fanfics!

It was snowing!! Sonia loved the snow!!!
But Sonia loved Chiaki more.
"Chiaki!! Let's go out!!!!" She begged, slightly intoxicated with wine. But is ok! Because its Christmas.
"Its cold!" Chiaki complained, saving her game and looking at Sonia.
"I don't like the snow."
"W-what!?" The princess gasped, horrified at this new information.
"But its Christmas!!"

"Bah humbug!" The gamer joked, laughing at her own joke.
"I'll just watch you from inside the house."
"But that's not good enough! Its princess orders that you come out and play in the snow with me!!!!!" Sonia whined and begged, ordering her girlfriend to hang out with her.

"Fine, I'll go with you. But I don't enjoy it!"

With that, they both got up and dressed for the winter time.
Chiaki made a snowman, taking inspiration from Stardew Valley and looked at Sonia.
"Do you think my snowman looks just like you!" She laughed, posing the same way Maru did.
"No? It doesn't?"

"Nevermind."
"Yes?"

Soon enough they both got cold and went inside, snuggling as always.

Sorry this chapter is short. I'm having slight writers block for Soniaki, I love the ship but writing it sometimes is tiring.

Sweet Gamer ❤ Soniaki Oneshots (Chiaki x Sonia)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें