Date Night Part Two

The couple left the house, and got into Sonia's car.
"I figured we'd go to a restaurant.. So I picked a game styled place!" Sonia said, chipper as she drove to the place. Chiaki practically glowed as she stimmed, waiting patiently for them to get there.

Once they finally arrived it was a Mario themed place. It was horrendous and bright and everybody looked scary. But Chiaki was all over it.
They both sat down and began to talk to each other, just about how things are going and things like that.
The waitress came up and she was cosplaying Mario. It was Tsumugi!
"Long time no see Chiaki! What shall you buy?" Tsumugi greeted, and calm asked for their orders.

They both ordered some kind of Princess Peach food, they didn't know what it was but chose it anyways.
"So, you've been on your new switch I bought you a lot. What are you playing?" Asked Chiaki, directly to Sonia.

Sonia blushed, a little embarrassed to be seen playing a game non stop.
"..Miitopia."
"Really?"
"Yeah!!! I've been obsessed with Miitopia!!!" She finally admitted.
"They have Miitopia on the Switch!? WHAT!?"
Chiaki frantically googled if it was true. And whipped out her wallet.
"IM BUYING MY OWN!"
"CHIAKI WAIT ITS $60!- oh." Sonia tried to warn her, but it was too late.

..
"You brought your wallet.. Right?"

"Yes." Sighed the blonde