Game Stop

POV: Chiaki

I was walking to a Game Stop to buy GTA5, Sonia doesn't really like violent games so I might have to buy this one in private, and who do I see when I step into place? My friend Hajime Hinata red in the face, he grabs my arm and I respond, "Hey hey! What's going on?"
"Nanami! Thank god! Help me please!" Hinata just screamed at me in shock.
"Woah. What happened?" I'm a little concerned, but knowing Hajime, it most likely is about Komaeda.
"Nagito went up to the store clerk and she just freaked out and won't let go of him!" Hajime says as he is freaking out. I look over and see……...Tsumugi?
"Oh, hi Tsumugi. I didn't know you worked here." I greeted her.
She let go of Nagito and waved to me.
"Hi! I was just talking to Nagito about this game about Danganronpa and that he looks just like the character Kagito Nomaeda!" She said very excited.
Nagito looks shaken up and soon they both left.
I got my game and also got a Kirby plushie for Sonia, my Nevermind princess girlfriend!
I walked home to see Gundham Tanaka and Kazuichi Soda sitting on our couch drinking tea while Sonia is in the kitchen baking something.
I sneak into our bedroom and put the Kirby plushie in the bed and hide my GTA5 in the shelf next to our bed.
I walk back down the corridor and give my girlfriend a huge hug as I'm feeling tired.
"Uh oh! Hey Miss Sonia! Looks like you have a tired girlfriend on your hands!" Soda jokes, Gundham follows with,
"I am getting the feeling that me and Kazu should leave you to lovebirds alone." He jokes along.
They both leave and me and Sonia lay down on the couch while she braids my short, brownish strawberry blonde hair.
I remember the Kirby plush!
"Hey hey! I have a gift for you!" She looks intrigued as I say that.
"Really! Wow, sweetheart, you didn't have to do that for me," she gushes.
"So...where is it?" She asked excited.
I lead her to our bedroom.
She looks a little uncomfortable.
Then I realized what I am doing.
I accidentally giving her the wrong idea by saying a gift is in our bedroom and leading her there.
I let go of her hand.
I pull out the Kirby and she gasps in happiness and relief.
"Thank you so much! I will cherish this with my life I promise you that! And uhm...who is this again? Yoshi or Kirby?" She asks.
I sometimes forget she doesn't know many games.