Halloween!

(Ok I know its not even October but I just want a cute Halloween fanfiction chapter since its my favorite Holiday! Let me live!!)

Halloween night!!
Chiaki closed all the windows. Covering them up with spooky Kirby curtains! She got a bucket filled with candy. Sadly she couldn't find a scary game themed bucket so she just covered it up with stickers of ghost Mario and Hello Kitty.
Sonia added a cardboard cutout of Lady Dimitrescu inside the window. So people don't egg their house because hot vampire lady!
She put out pumpkins with the Miitopia logo and Ddlc logo on it.
Chiaki decided to dress up as a monster slayer! Putting braids in her hair and having a prop gun!

Sonia was a vampire! Cliche, sure, but still fun since this is the first time since she was a child that she dressed up as a vampire!

They petty their black cat, calling Gundham over to watch her so she doesn't go outside.
Waved Gundham goodbye and ran out!
The two girls jumped around and ran in their costumes. Until they noticed a blonde child.

"Let's scare that kid!" Chiaki started, getting a smirk from Sonia.
"Hehe darling, that might be illegal. Plus he'd just hanging out his parents."

"Yeah but please!!! I want to know if we are scary enough!"

Sonia sighs and smiles. Nodding and they both walked behind that kid.
"Boo!"

"Chiaki. Nobody scares people with boo." Sonia sighed, the scare tactic had been ruined.
The "kid" turned around.

It was Fuyuhiko.

Chiaki and Sonia had never been more scared.

(Read my new chapter on my bandaid fic to see more hehe)