Beauty (hints of lecherous deeds)

(I didn't have a picture so here is my cat Hobs)

Chiaki P.O.V:
"Don't move! I'm going to do your hair." The gamer said, as the princess sat down in front of her.
Chiaki has never done Sonia's hair before, her hair was always beautiful. So she would hate to ruin it.
"Ok! I trust you!" Sonia adds, closing her eyes in relaxation.
The gamer takes a cloth hair band, not plastic, Sonia was too good for plastic, at least Chiaki thought so.

The princess hums in enjoyment, she felt so relaxed as the girl she fell in love with messed around with her hair.
"You know, Chiaki.."
"Yes dear?"
Sonia thought, wanting to plan her words carefully.
"I'm just..so grateful for you." She started, getting a small laugh from the gamer.
"Because I'm doing your hair?"

"Well that, and because you are always near me. Always there when I need you. You're better than any knight I've ever had." They both blush, the princess feeling warm and happy.
"Y-you.. You sweetheart.." Says chiaki, who is blushing and trying to hide her emotions.
"When your done with my hair, I want to do something to you." Sonia's voice trails off, she soon starts to smile.
"Well now I'm getting nervous hehe!!"

"Yes. Be very afraid."
"Oh no!" The girls both laugh, and a few minutes later, Sonia's hair is in a beautiful braid!
"So.. You said you wanted to-" Chiaki was pinned in the couch before she could finish her sentence.
"Shit." She blurts out, as Sonia smiles evil like.
"So this is what you meant, huh?" Chiaki asks, giggling a bit at Sonia.
"Yep! I want you all for myself!!"

"You know I'm all yours."
"Oh yes. I do know." And she winks at the gamer.

Chiaki closes her eyes, but right before Sonia kisses her, she stops.
"Hey hey! Why stop?"
"First! My darling, do I have your consent, to kiss and touch you?" The princess asks, which makes Chiaki both happy and annoyed.
"I thought it was clear.. But yes! My princess you shall do as you wish!" The gamer plays along with her.

Sonia instantly kisses Chiakis neck, which causes her to whimper.
Then she moves on to her jawline.
"You're so sweet, Sonia. Always loving me like this."
"I can't help it! I love all of you, and if I could I would kiss your entire body!"

"Then do it."

Sonia was puzzled, then she realized and hid her face.
"R-really?" She muffled out, making Chiaki laugh.
"Yes! Go ahead, my love." Chiaki says, consenting again.

The blonde starts kissing Chiakis lips, then trails down to her chest, then stomach, hips etc.

Hours pass by and they both are exhausted from certain deeds.
(Let me know if you want smut, I'm fully down!)