Go For It Chiaki! part 2

Chiaki P.O.V:
THIS GIRL IS LOADED! She really wasn't kidding about her 'royal guard!'

"Madam Chinami?" One of the men standing texting to the limo asked, again, not my name!

"U-uh yes?"
"Alright, you may step in."
So I do as he says and sit in that car.

A few minutes later pass by and we arrive at a fancy restaurant.
Its.
Huge.
"Am I still playing VR?"
"Oh welcome Chiaki!" Sonia says, running up to me.
"Hey hey! What's..what's that?" I point behind her to the restaurant.
"Its my friends moms establishment! I bought us tickets to eat here as a way of saying thanks yesterday!"

"Crap! You didn't need to do that, how much do I owe you?"
"Hehe nothing! This is just a token of my gratitude!"
She's so nice... I blush and nod at her. She takes my hand and we walk into the fancy food place.
I see a boy as tall as my walk up to me..
He looks familiar......didn't I punch him?..

"Welcome Miss Sonia and- AH!" He jumps back in fear after looking at me!
"Teruteru!! Now that is no way to treat a friend of mine!" The blonde girl yells at him, making him blush in shame.
Teruteru! That's the creep!

"Hey..hey."
"Uhm.. Let me guide you to your seats!"

He walks us over to a window booth, its fancy and lit with candles. Very...romantic.
"Now! What shall we discuss about?" Sonia asks a question! I can't screw up now.

"Do you play video games?"
"There's not enough time in a day for me to sit down for such a thing.....but I've always wanted to." She winks at me.
WINKS AT ME!

"O-oh! Really? Uhm.. Do you ever want to play with..me?"
"That would be lovely!!! You mean it?" Her eyes light up with stars! Its pretty.
"Of course hehe!"

The conversation becomes more natural. Turns out we have a lot more in common than I thought!

Teruteru comes here with menus.
"I'll take what you choose, Chi!"
"No pressure..."
"None at all!"

I look at the menu. And my god!! What even are these choices?
Escargot? Ratatouille? What even is that?

"Oh! I! Well you see- I dont- heh! This is awkward..." I say to her, admitting my defeat.
She laughs a bit at me and chooses something for us both.
When the food comes it doesn't look bad! So we both eat.
"I want you to show me that video game console thing! Mind coming over to my place tonight?"
"Oh sure! I have my Switch in the limo."
"Splendid!"

We finish our food and head over to her place, its huge! Literally a mansion!

I set up the switch, show her some games like Mario and Miitopia etc.
We talk and talk all night!
"Being a literal princess is tough. Honestly its so tiring." She tells me, sighing.

"Doesn't everyone wish they had your problems."
"Not really, I've been kidnapped before and it wasn't fun. Plus I have a stalker."

"Oh.. I-im so sorry! I didn't know..."

"Its fine. Well, I've been having such a fun night with you Chiaki! But getting late and I need to get to sleep."
"Are you sure?" In a way I don't want to leave. We've been having so much fun!

"Sadly yes... But... Well if you want... Tomorrow! Meet me at the local park, near your apartment! Be there by 11am sharp please!" Sonia asks me.
"Its a date!"

"Literally."
"Wait what?" I ask, confused.
Its a date? For real!?

"Its a date!" And with that, she gets up and dusting herself off.
She goes into her walkin closet, getting changed into pajamas.
"Are you sure?" I yell out to her.
"Yep! Positive!"

She walks out in purple silk pajamas, looking very tired yet very pretty!

She helps me get my stuff and let's me go out the door. I feel slightly sad, but excited to see her tomorrow!

"Wait!" She runs out to me.
*smooch*

She kisses my cheek.
"Ok see youuuuuu!" She slams the door, as I stand there. Shocked.

To be continued!