Chapter 30

Gun was shaking when they exited the room, because he was frigthened. He wasn't ready to meet this man again.

"It's okay, baby." shused Off his boyfriend while he hugged the petite figure. "I know it was scary... let's talk to the officer and go home. You were so brave, Babii."

"I can't breath..." said Gun with a shaky voice and grabbed Off T-shirt like it was the only thing in his life. "I just can't..."

"Babii, calm down a little..." said Off while he dragged his angel out of the building and sat him down on a bench. "Try to take deep breaths and just think about things... do you remember when we first met? We were so tiny and you cried because a boy grabbed your hand too hard. I was so angry at them to hurt you and I beated all of them then hugged you until you were fine. Then a guy came and wanted to kill me, that was Newie. We're fighters back then too."

"Actually you were, but I wasn't...." cried out Gun. His breathing was more normal than before, but wasn't the best. "I was as weak as now back then..."

"No, you were and you are strong. You're the strongest person I ever met. I was awful to you for years but you never left or gave up on me. You were there when I broke up with all my girls and sent them away if they wanted to talk to me again. In high school I dated our friend and ruined your friendship with her just because I didn't want to share you with anyone. She was much more closer to you and I was jealous. You survived these and you will survive this too. You're strong, Babii... I couldn't do this alone. I know I was there, but I was the one who caused all the troubles for you just like now. If I were with you that night then this would never happened to you." sobbed Off. He started to cry. He just realised how awful friend he was through these years to Gun. He never thought about how the smaller one felt before.

"No, I wasn't alone. I could do all these things because I knew it was for you." said Gun with a little smile on his face. "I loved you, I love you and always will no matter what... I'll be there for you."

"I love you so much." said Off and pulled Gun onto his lap. He hugged the tiny boy like he never wanted to let go. He gave tiny kisses on Gun's face and neck and hugged thigtly the boy by his waist. "I want to go home and cuddle with you."

"We need to talk to the officer before that." laughed Gun while he wanted to stand up, but Off never let him. The officer saw this scene from the police station and went out. He smiled at how much those two loved each other. He was worried about the tiny boy, but now he knew he'll be fine as the time goes.

"You can go home now." said the officer and gave back the report to Gun."Here is your report, I'll call you soon. Now you need to rest, please bring him home Mr. Adultkittiporn."

"Thank you." said Off and picked up his boyfriend to go to their car. He just wanted to go home.