Chapter 15

Off ran towards Gun and hugged him tightly. Gun was crying even more louder.

"I'm here, my angel..." said Off while he cupped Gun's face with his hands and forced him to look at him. "We're going home after you calm down a little..."

"Can we go now, please?" asked Gun while he was sobbing. Off just sough and picked up his boyfriend. "Thank you, Papii..."

"I love you..." said Off and they exited the room. Tay and New were there, staring at them. "He's my boyfriend now... but no questios! We have to go home now and we'll talk later..."

"OK. Bye, dude! Bye, my pet!" shouted Tay after them. When they entered their house Gun felt a little bit better until they heard something breaking in the kitchen. Off put down his baby and tossed him behind himself. They started to walk to the kitchen. Off grabbed an ubrella if he needs a weapon and Gun was clinging on Off's shirt.

"P'Off!" said happily a girl. Off drropped the umbrella and rolled his eyes. "Aren't you happy? Long time no see..."

"Can you just give me back my keys and leave my house... we're not dating anymore." said Off while he felt Gun was shaking behind him. Gun and Plum never liked each other. They were adorable one by one but when they met they were sassy and rude.

"Is that Gun behind you?" asked the girl with a smirk on her face. "Are you still clinging on someone else's boyfriend? What a bad habit!"

"Shut your mouth, Plum!" shouted Off suddenly. He never protected Gun from his girlfriends but he thought it was the right time to do it. "You can't speak like this with him!"

"Oh, well, you didn't mind whenever I talked like this with him." said the girl and walked to Gun to grab his arm and pulled Gun out of Off's guard. "You're still really girly. I bet you're gay as hell..."

"Stop it, please..." asked Gun quietly, but the girl just laughed at him.

"How many men fucked you already?" asked the girl ad Gun started to shaking again. Off tossed the girl away from his ittle angel harshly and hugged him. "Oh, did you fucked him too? Well, it's disgusting."

"Just put down the keys and leave the house you bitch!" shouted Off and Plum had frozen. "You don't even know what the hell happened to him! Can't you see that he isn't fine?! I can't understand how could I date with a monster like you!"

"P'Off..." Plum felt bad. Now she looked at Gun much more caringly. He was way too pale, shaking and had puffy, red eyes. "Gun, what happened to you?"

"Just leave!" shouted Off and Plum was about to leave when Gun grabbed her hand.

"Did it happened with you too, right?" asked Gun with shaking voice. Plum knew what was he talking about. He and Gun were friends in high school and when she got raped, she started to be rude with the tiny boy. She felt herself too dirty to have a friend like Gun.

"Gun, what are you...?" asked Plum while she started to cry. She knew that happened to Gun when she looked into his eyes. "Was it him?"

"No, I wasn't!" said Off. Plum cupped her tiny friend's face.

"It was him or not? " asked the girl and Gun started to shake his head so badly. "You have lucky it wasn't you, asshole."

"How could I hurt him?!" asked Off angrily.

"You did several years since kindergarten..." said Plum. Gun calmed down as the girl hugged him. She was their other childhood friend, but they didn't get on well while she was rude with Gun and started dating with Off.