Chapter 14

After New and Tay arrived Off had to leave. They were at the hospital room and New wanted to know what happened to his Nong.

"Just tell me..." said New whlie he wanted to touch Gun, but he just shook his head. When his friend reached his arm he was a little bit scared. "You can tell me everything, naaa..."

"It's nothing... it was a bad dream..." said Gun while he stared at the blanket what covered his body.

"You can't have a panic attack because of a bad dream... " said Tay while ha sat next to Gun's bed.

"Well, as you can see I had." said Gun and looked at the door while it opened.

"Ahh, your friends?" asked the doctor while stared at the two boy. "So I have good news. You can go home today but you have to take the medicine what I prescribed..."

"Oh, thank you, doctor..." waied Gun while the doc left them alone again. "Can you see? I said it's not a big deal..."

"So what did you dream about?" asked his pet from the tiny guy.

"I don't remember." said Gun and forced himself to smile. "I love you guys but sometimes you worry too much. Can we go home?"

"Sure." said New while he looked at Tay who was really confused. After Gun changed his hospital PJs to his own PJs they went to the front desk and checked out. New didn't want to leave his tiny friend so he forced him to stay at their house. Gun was really weird. He was shaking so badly when he entered the house. "What's wrong Gunnie?"

"I'm just cold." said Gun with a forced smile on his cute face. They didn't believe it but they didn't ask about the truth from their tiny friend. New thought if he is ready he'll tell them and Tay thought it's no big deal. Well we don't  love Tay for his cleverness...

"Hey, Off... we're at our house, he's at the guest room, he said he is sleepy... " said Tay with a calm voice into the phone. His eyebrows went higher while he listened  what his friend said in the phone. "Oyyy, calm down, dude! I can't understand, you speaking too quickly! Are you a rapper or what?"

"What is it?" asked New while he walked to the living room.

"I can't understand Off, he is speaking too quickly..." said Tay with puppy eyes.

"Just put on speaker." said New while he sat down next to his lover. "What's wrong Off?"

"I'm on my way... could you go to check on Gun? Was he alright when you arrived?" asked Off with a worried voice.

"He said he's cold and he was shaking." said New while he grabbed Tay's phone and ran upstairs to the guest room. When he opened the door he was shocked. Gun was at the corner, pulled his knees to his chest and crying. "Gun?!"

"Let me talk to him!" shouted suddenly Off. "Just leave the room and let me talk to him! I'm almost there!"

New put the phone on the bed, but he didn't leave the room. He wanted to know what happened to their tiny friend.

"Honey, are you listening?" asked Off, but Gun didn't responded. "I'm on my way, almost there. But I can promise nothing is going to happen until I'm not there. You're not alone in that house now... our friends will protect you if he want to hurt you again... NO! I said a stupid thing... my little angel, that bastard won't go ever close to you, because I'll kill him if he tries to touch you ever again!"

New heard when Off entered the house so he left the room and went to the corridor,

"What's going on, dude?" asked Tay while he was running after Off, who was sweaty and was pounting so badly.

"Don't follow me!" shouted when he entered the guest room and after that he shutted the door.

"What's going on, babes?" asked Tay while he pulled closer New by his waist.