Chapter 19

Tay and New were really upset. They knew they shouldn't believe that Plum was saying. Their friend is an asshole, but he would never do this with their tiny friend.

"Just tell me what happened!" whined New while he went to hug Gun. "What's wrong with my baby?"

"First of all, he is my Baby..." said Off with an angry expression on his face. "I don't know if he is ready to tell or not..."

"I think I'll be fine." said Gun with a forced smile. He was shaking but wanted to tell his friends the truth. 

"If you're not feeling well while you're telling us then just stop it..." said Plum with a little smile.

"So... something happened to me when I was at your house..." said Gun with a shaking voice. "I was so stupid and a man said that he needs to use the toilet so badly. So I let him in the house... Papii was with his girl so I was alone with him..."

"Gun..." said New softly. "You can stop... if you want you can stop..."

Gun was shaking so badly and was pale. He looked like he is going to faint in any minute.

"He grabbed my hand and pulled me closer... I hit him on his chest, he punched my face. I was too weak, he was so much more bigger than me. He pinned me against the floor in the hall... I tried to escape from his grip but he was much more stronger... " Gun's face were all teary. He was ashamed of himself. He thought it was very embarrassing. "He brought me to your guest room and pushed me to the bed... he grabbed my wrists and..."

"Shhhh... it's OK, you don't have to say it..." said Off while he hugged his tiny boyfriend. "Just to be clear that asshole fucking raped him..."

"Papii..." cried Gun while he hugged his boyfriend tighter. "He made me to scream for you to save me..."

"Sorry for not being there..." said Off while he kissed his tiny angel's head. "I'm here for you and I'll never leave your side."

"Do you know who was it?" asked New with a soft voice and he wanted to touch Gun, but he stopped himself. "Is it OK if I touch you?"

"I don't know..." said Gun. "I mean I'm afraid  of everyone exept Papii..."

"It's okay, pet." said Tay with a smile on his face. "We can understand it. So do you know who was it?"

"It was your neighbour." said Off with an angry grin on his face. 

"And is he still alive?" asked New with a suprised face.