What now? Taking a deep breath, I grabbed mine. Sure enough, I had a text from Cassie.

'Movies and dinner tonight? It's our last day in Boston. You have to say yes!'

'I'm on to you', I typed back. A second later, Cassie responded with a smiley face.

Awesome. She is in total cupid-mode.

Chris stopped next to me. "You got the same text?" I glanced at him as I put my phone away. His blue shirt was untucked, giving him a casual look. I swallowed hard. He looks good.

Clearing my throat, I gazed at the door. "Yes."

"I hope you guys don't make me watch chick films," he murmured under his breath.

I smiled slightly, remembering how much he complained about watching chick movies when we were dating. "I like action movies, dude."

His lips curved up amused. "Awesome."

That was Chris' usual easy smile. The one that made my heart flutter every time he directed it at me. Frowning, I turned away. "I'll see you later, then." My cheeks felt warm as I stepped away.

My stupid friends and their stupid ideas made me feel all giddy and nervous around him. Then again, I knew that wasn't entirely true.

I'd been admiring him for what felt like forever now.

Hastily, I walked out of the main building and made my way across the street until I reached the park. Making sure that no one was behind me, I glanced around before taking out my phone. I dialed Cassie's number at the same time I ambled to my car. "You are playing matchmaker, aren't you?" I said as soon as she greeted me, knowing full-well that she was.

"What? No!" Her tone was too innocent to be believable. I rolled my eyes. "I'm not!" she defended herself. We didn't have to look at each other to know what the other was thinking. We knew each other too well. And I was pretty sure she was smiling right now.

"Cass." I said completely discouraged. I knew that no matter what I'd say, she wouldn't change her mind. Or admit it, to begin with.

Her giggle made my shoulders sag. There was a small bench on the hallway and I took a seat, leaning my elbows on my knees. "I never thought I'd say this, but I think Anne's on to something." I pinched the bridge of my nose while closing my eyes. "I mean, you both have unresolved feelings, Farah. And you're bound to see each other. You're my maid of honor and Chris is Nate's best man and you're going to be the Godparents to my future child. I couldn't think of anyone else for that."

Sighing, I shook my head. "You can't really plan that, Cass. A lot of things could happen before you actually get pregnant!"

"Seriously, though. You really have to clear up the air with him Farah."

I bit my lip. "Don't you think that a kiss might complicate things?"

She stayed quiet for a moment. Her voice was softer as she added, "I don't know, but at least you'll know if you still have feelings for each other." My stomach plummeted to the ground. I didn't need to kiss him to know I had feelings for him.

It was pretty evident since I keep drooling at the guy every time I see him.

"This is a crappy idea, Cass," I murmured as I stepped inside Mom's van. If I had free time, I might as well be early to pick up my sisters. Also, I needed to put space between Chris and I.

We talked for a little while before I started the car, Cassie trying to convince me, while I tried not to like the idea much. Not quite successfully, I might add.