Chapter 51 - Dazzling Snow with A Chance Of Miles

Начните с самого начала

...

...YOU!

 Y/N: "You know, I don't usually like getting tackled by people..."

Adagio Dazzle: *blushes slightly, smirks, and gets up* "Sorry... didn't mean to bump into ya, stranger."

Y/N: "Ah, no worries, it's alr--"

You lift your beanie and gasp, "What the--you're the Dazzlings?! What are you three doing here?"

Sonata Dusk: "Wait a minute, you're that cute boy that was with the Rainbooms. What's your name?"

Y/N: "Well, two things. One, my name's Y/N L/N. And Two-- sorry, but I uh didn't exactly get your names the last time I saw you. Matter-of-fact, this is the first time I'm really talking to you actually."

Sonata Dusk: "Welp, I'm Sonata Dusk! Great to meet ya!"

Aria Blaze: "Ugh... why are we even talking to this loser? Didn't he help the Rainbooms ruin our plan?"

Y/N: "Seriously? Well, excuse me for saving the school!"

Adagio Dazzle: "Don't mind Aria, she's always been the prickly one. I'm Adagio Dazzle."

Y/N: "Nice to meet you... anyway, now that we're acquainted, you all seem like you've changed." You then glance to Aria. "For the most part, at least..."

Aria Blaze: "Hmph!" She huffs with a scowl.

Sonata Dusk: "We totally are! I mean, I still love tacos, Adagio still loves being in charge and Aria still loves playing--"

Aria Blaze: "NOT his business! Besides, not like anyone at CHS will care what we're like... they probably still wanna hurt us..."

Y/N: "There are some people who are still holding a grudge against you three, but, if you explain yourselves and work hard to prove you're truly reformed, people would have an easy reason to forgive you. In fact, you could start with my friends."

Adagio Dazzle: "But why would you even help us? What's in it for you?" She says with a glare.

Y/N: "Nothing. I'm just a... friendly, neighborhood  type of guy. Why miss out on living life to the fullest, y'know? If you want a legit 2nd chance at CHS just give me a call. Or text." You write your number on a piece of paper and offer it to Adagio. "Sound good?" You say with a smile.

Adagio raises her eyebrow, Sonata grins, and Aria rolls her eyes.

After a moment, Adagio decides to take the paper and pocket it.

Adagio Dazzle: "I'll admit... I used to be very arrogant, over-confident, and sadistic. But, I'm a bit more humble now..."

Y/N: "But you're still bold and you've got people you're looking out for. Guess we have that in common, huh?"

Adagio thinks about this for while you glance at your phone.

Y/N: "Aw snap! I gotta go get a couple groceries for my mom, sooo see you around. Adagio, don't hesitate to call, alright?" You say with a smirk before jogging away.

Sonata thinks for a moment while Aria rolls her eyes again at your act of kindness.

Aria Blaze: "Pfft! Whatever."

Sonata Dusk: "Y/N seems like a really nice dude. Plus, he's super-hot! Right, Adagio?"

Aria facepalms while Adagio blushes.

Adagio Dazzle: "Y/N L/N... he may not be as incredible as Spider-Man but, he is quite the heartthrob."

Sonata Dusk: "Does this mean we're going back to Canterlot High?!"