Ch 19- wisdom teeth?

**3 months later November**

Okay, I woke up with pain in the back of my mouth. It was 4:00 in the morning and I have school today. The pain woke me up. If I ever got a toothache it was never this bad, to be honest.

I get out of bed and into my bathroom and open the medicine cabinet and took some ibuprofen. Hopefully it helps so I can get more sleep because I have to go to school and wake up in a few hours.

I head back to my room and lay back down. I fell asleep

6:00 am

My alarm goes off.
That means it's time to get up.
I got about another 1 hr 45 min of sleep. I might take a nap after school. I roll out of bed again and grab some clothes from my dresser and go to the bathroom and hop in the shower. The warm water felt good. It was a chilly morning.
I get out of the shower put some detangling product in my hair and brush it. I get dressed then brushed and flossed my teeth. Go back to my room grab my bag, my phone and some socks then I go downstairs.

**after school**

I arrive home and Daniel was in the kitchen.
"Hey Chloe how was your day" he asks
"Okay I guess I have a full ache at the back of my mouth" I say
"Possibly wisdom teeth" he says
"Wisdom teeth?" I ask

Daniel explains it. He says if they are impacted they have to come out in a oral surgery. Oh boy.

"Plus we can go right now because you need a checkup" Daniel says

"Okay" I say and set my bag down and grab an Apple eat it.

A little later me and Daniel arrive to the office.

I have x-rays done and the checkup plus an cleaning and he examines my wisdom teeth. He says they are impacted.
I need oral surgery and he is happy to do it tomorrow

**the next day**

I was now sitting in the dental chair i was about to have Oral surgery. I couldn't eat for 8 hours. I was really hungry.
Daniel preps and checks my heart rate and places an oximeter clip on my finger. He explains everything on what is going to happen.
Soon enough the assistant helps him. The iv catheter was placed in my arm and medication was ran through it and I felt drowsy. Eventually the chair was reclined and the procedure began.

An hour later the procedure was done.
I had gauze in my mouth. My mouth really hurt. I started to become aware of my surroundings. I was laying on the couch at home. Daniel was sitting on the other couch in his laptop. I groan. He immediately turns his gaze to me.
"Don't speak" he says
I sigh
This gauze was really annoying

"Do you want me to check your gauze to see if your still bleeding?" He asks

I nod

He gets up and I open my mouth even through it hurt and he checks my gauze. I was not bleeding anymore thank god. He takes the gauze out.

I didn't wanna talk as it hurts still

"Do you want some medicine?" He asks

I nod

He goes in the other room, comes back a few minutes later with a pill and water

"Also you can't drink with a straw for like a week" he says

I nod again.

I take the pill and water

It stung a little bit but I got the pill down

"Do you want some warm broth or anything?" He asks

"Sure" I say

That night I felt a bit better I know it will take time.

Well.. I fell asleep.. school tomorrow