Ch 18- mega time skip

**8 years later**

Milo POV

Braces off many years ago.. now wearing this stupid retainer.. and was a junior in high school...

High school is fun.. I love going to football games on Friday nights.. getting a girlfriend .. my girlfriends name is Shelby and she is my everything..

Hell.. but today I have a checkup thanks to dad.. it's currently my last period of the day at school I'm just waiting for the bell to go home ring..

Shiloh was a cheerleader for the high school and I was a football player.

Football is fun.. one time I got hit in the nuts with the damn football.. oh boy that was an experience.
Have yet to get hit in the jaw by a football. Mann.. I don't wanna have that fixed by dad.

Soon the bell for the end of the day rang.. I met Shiloh at the entrance as we have to go to the office together.. when we would rather be hanging with friends today as it was Friday.

But you know dad and his dental torture..

Not really torture.. but you know what I mean.

I drive actually I got my license last year. I'm actually a good driver.
Me and Shiloh jammed out to music on the way to the office.

We arrive and head inside we headed back to dads room. We had x-rays done.

Shiloh offers to go first as she wanted to go hang with friends and go to tonight's football game.

Shilo's checkup went well no cavities. She was always wearing her retainer from braces. She had a cleaning done too.

Dad then mentions "wisdom teeth" to her

She was confused but dad was quick to explain it. It sounded like it hurt. I hope I don't have them. But I've been having pain at the back of my mouth for a while.

She was soon finished and she was on her way.

I sigh and take a seat in the dreaded dentist chair

Dad does my checkup then a cleaning. Then mentions the same thing about wisdom teeth and said mine are starting to come through and they are impacted. Oh great. He says we both have to have them removed. It's an oral surgery. I forgot to mention dad is also an oral surgeon.

Luckily I have no cavities this time.. but I have the dreaded wisdom teeth and dad said I'm having pain is because of the wisdom teeth pushing on my other teeth..

Fun...
It's gonna be a whole surgery and we have to recover and all that crap.. even funner

I was finished and I left and got in my car I picked up Jacob, and we headed to the football game. We go to every football game as long as it's not far, for games at other schools and we go to every home game. Tonight is a home game.
Me and Jacob bought our tickets and snacks and drinks.. yea dad wouldn't like all this junk I get..

I also have a job.. but I plan on going to college after school.. I do know what I want to study it's a surprise.

Later that night we go home after the game and I eat dinner. Shiloh me and dad were at the table eating dinner. Then dad mentioned having our surgeries for our wisdom teeth and recovery and all that. It didn't sound fun.

**a few weeks later**

The day me and Shiloh get wisdom teeth surgery