Ch 16- a normal day

MILO POV

Me and Jacob were at my house working on our health project. We had to research a career in the medical field. Of course me and Jacob decide to research the dentist. The general dentist. Which my dad is a general dentist.

We were at the dining room table working on the project. We were drinking a 2 liter of coke. Dad is not home yet.

We were jamming out to music and working on our project we didn't hear the garage door open. Dad was now home.

"And what on earth are you drinking?" Dad scolded as he walks in the room.

I drop my marker on the floor he scared the crap out of me.

"Dad stop worrying about it you know I brush now lay off" I say defending the coke we had sitting on the table.

Dad looks shocked

"And Jacob do you brush?" Dad says now eying jacob

"Yes Troy" Jacob says

"What are you working on?" Dad says

"A project" I say

He comes in the room

"A career in the medical field" dad said picking up the rubric we had sitting on the table

"What career did you choose to research ?" He said looking at us

"A general dentist" I smile

"You know if you need help I could help you know I'm a dentist" dad chuckles

"Yea I was hoping you could help us" Jacob says

"Sure thing" dad says

He spend another hour working on our project with Dads help.

"You guys hungry for pizza?" Dad says
It was a Friday night anyways

"Sure" I say

Dad goes in the other room and orders the pizza.

"Milo.. you know I have a sore tooth" Jacob whispers in my ear

"You know he can help you" I say

Dad walks back in the room.

"I ordered cheese pizza, what time do you have to be home Jacob?" Dad asks

"After dinner" Jacob says

"I'll drop you off after dinner" dad says

"Okay" Jacob says

Shilo was in the other room face timing her friend.

JACOB POV

Pizza came 30 minutes later and ate pizza. To be honest I haven't been to the dentist since Troy filled my cavity. I'm surprised my mom or dad haven't tried to schedule me an appointment yet.

I avoided eating my pizza on my left side as thats my sore side. I'm happy Troy hasn't noticed he was minding his own business chatting away with Milo and Shilo. Milo and Shilo get in stupid arguments they are twins after all.

After dinner Troy drives me home of course Milo came.

We jammed out to some Queen in the car. The throwbacks are the best.

He drops me off at home and I head inside and mom was on her laptop on the couch sitting next to dad. They seemed to be watching a movie.
"Hey Bud how was your day?" Dad asks

"Alright I guess" I say

"By the way sweetheart you have a 6 month checkup with Troy on Monday before school" mom says

Oh no.. why mom.. Troy makes it so awkward, he's gonna find out about the toothache and he is gonna have to fix it.. I always end up with cavities every time.. I don't mean it though. Sometimes I just forget to brush.