Xingqiu

Um non-binary reader, make it female or male
Ummm I have no idea what they wanted..

________

(Y/n) POV

The book store was surprisingly empty for getting some new books. Barely anyone came in and it's almost 4 pm. Xingqiu would have come sooner than 4. 

I sighed looking at the pile of empty boxes, once held books. I took the boxes to the back hearing the bell ring at the front of the store. "Coming!" I called playing the boxes down, walking back.

"Xingqiu? I thought you'd be here earlier." I said, his blue hair standing out from the normal brown, black, and occasional blond. "Yes, I was running late. I got caught in a very interesting book." He replied, failing to hide a growing pink shade.

"Could you tell me about the book? I'd like to read it." I asked. "Sure. It's a love story." I laughed a tiny bit, "Very unlike you." He laughed as well. "It's about a person with (h/c) and (e/c), they were described as an angle in the book." His face grew darker in color as he continued. "The guy had been a very close friend of the (h/c) person and he brought them to this beautiful field filled with flowers."

"Sounds like The Lady of the Rose." I said but he shook his head. "No I've read that many time and it's completely different." He said, continuing with the story. "Then the guy confesses his love to the person." He finished, "That sounds wonderful, I'd love to read it." I said. He grabbed my hand tightly. "How about we make it true?"

He pulled me away from the store running onto one of the cliffs that was near Liyue. "Xingqiu! Where are we.." I looked over seeing all the way to the inn. "Woah. It's beautiful." "Not as beautiful as you." Xingqiu said, a bright shade of red. "W-what? No your being nice." I disagreed with his statement.

"But you are, and um that's story wasn't real." He admitted. "Really? But it sounded real." I said. "Heh I thought it up, because I love you. More than friends." He said.

"I love you too Xingqiu."

______________
Heh heh I feel like this took so long-