Beidou

Fluff
Fem reader
It's your birthday basically (plays off of her birthday line)

__________________

3d POV

"All crew get on deck!" Beidou called out, the ocean pushing at her ship lightly. Every single person of her crew lined up on the side of the deck. "I have acquired some vague tale that today is someone's birthday." She walked her way along the crew stopping in front of (Y/n).

"And I caught the bugger." She quickly pulled (Y/n) into a hug making them blush profusely. "B-Beidou!"

She laughed, letting herself stop hugging (Y/n).  "Well today is your day, ship is all yours to control!" Beidou normally would do this but for (Y/n) to be hiding it for 3 years on the ship and now being found out still shocked her.

"How in the world did you find out? I never said a word about it." (Y/n) questioned her, technically crew but still captain, on how. "You wouldn't think I'd not suspect something after 3 years? I asked the people in town when I picked stuff up if they knew about you. Turned out they did."

"So much for being a silent birthday keeper, townsfolk can't keep their mouths shut." (Y/n) complained, hanging her head. A hand pulled her head up. Meeting the eye of her captain. "No need to be sad, you want a small thing it will happen. No pressure."

"Thank you Captain Beidou." A small smile crept onto (Y/n)'s face. "Ah just Beidou. Your still captain. Nice try." The crew left, seeing they weren't needed. "Now what would you want to do, captain (Y/n)?" She drew out that last few words, smiling. "I don't know. Ask some questions about me."

"An easy one. Why did you hide your birthday?" A stifled laugh came from (Y/n). "I don't like having the attention on me, not on a ship at least."

"Interesting interesting. Odd one, what would you do if I kissed you?" A sly smirk fell onto Beidou's face. "If you kissed me? I mean I'd kiss back but I'd be shocked."

"Well then. Let's put it to the test." Both girls lips were quickly locked together. They melted into each other as the heatwave came. Beidou pulled away, looking at a confused (Y/n). "Hm test passes."

_____________________________\

Bruh I'm tired and this took months to write I'm so sorry to y'all. Mostly my Pokémon fans tho they haven't been updated since April