Diona

Female child reader
Both of you are like 12? I don't trust a 9 year old with a bow I still don't trust a 12 year old. No ages are confirmed. Also mention of alcohol

______________________________

3d POV

"Diona are you sure I'm fine back here?" (Y/n) sat behind the Cat's Tail bar counter, the bottles of wine and luster dust placed behind her head. "You'll be fine, don't scream and you won't be found." (Y/n) rolled her eyes, the door was opened with chatter. "Good evening Diona! Can I get a drink."

"Phhf a knight? Got kicked out of Angle Share's? But yes you can, anything special?" Her tone was laced with mischief but that mischief would never come. "Story is true, Diluc says my tab needs to be payed, but not really, don't go to crazy though." Diona nodded, crouching down to (Y/n) level. "You try, make a drink." Diona proposed, she really wanted me to try. "Fine, I won't be good though. People always like yours."

"Don't worry you'll be fine. I'll be right here though I don't think you'll need my help." I looked around, confused one what the difference between Vodka and Rum was. I grabbed one, and a fancy flavoring. I handed it to Diona, letting her do the mixing. "May I ask what the flavor is?" Diona raised her eyebrow, reading the bottle. "Grapefruit, I'm uh trying to make a fruity drink. You fruity man." She mumbled the last part, the knight didn't hear. "Sound okay, new for me."

"Good to know, you can tell me how it tastes." She smiled at (Y/n), crouching back down. "Need a glass?" She asked. "Grab the apples too." (Y/n) handed her a random glass, turned to be a martini glass. She also gave Diona the apple slices, watching her stab them with a stick. She served it up, playing it in front of the knight. "One fruity drink for you."

I tapped her foot, catching her attention. "Does he like it? It was pretty simple." She drugged turning back to him. "So how is it, it's not wine but I'd like to know." He handed her a few mora, practically sliding the over the edge. "The drink tastes good, not quiet out there but good."

Diona nodded crouching to (Y/n) level. "(Y/n) you hear that! He likes it." (Y/n) smiled, quickly hugging the Kätzline girl. A shadow slowly covered the two girls, Diona's ears slightly flatten against her head. "So, you had someone else make my drink. You crouched down to much for to long. Having her pick my drink out." (Y/n) looked up shocked to say the least.

"That would be true but I wanted her to try, but I was the one mixing it up for a you." Diona defended (Y/n), her ears and tail standing up in slight anger. He laughed, looking at both of us, a smirk put right on his face. "I'll let it slide. Wasn't a bad drink." Then he left, no other words spoken.

"You. He. What just happened?" Diona couldn't make heads or tails of the situation, no pun intended. "I don't think you should worry about it to much. It seems like he liked it though, payed way to much." (Y/n) said, quickly counting the mora on the counter. "As expected with someone who drinks. Doesn't count."

____________________
I love her so much-