Albedo

Male reader
This is the flower AU where your soulmate gets hurt flowers will bloom there.

Lily's- scratches (cat ones)
Lavender- broken bones
Canterbury bells- emotional pain, would form a flower crown on the persons head
Red roses- cuts that draw blood

This does have mention of cuts so please this is your warning.

________________

3d POV (Albedo)

"S-sir your arms have roses on them, I don't recommend that you complete the experiment." Sucrose said pulling Albedo's attention. He looked at his arms seeing roses littered around them, mostly on the inside of his arms. "Their at it again.." He mumbled placing a jar down, and stepping back, "Sucrose please finish the experiment."

Sucrose nodded doing it with ease. It wasn't uncommon for Albedo's arms to have roses, Sucrose brought a bin for him to pick the roses off into, she turned them into paint after Albedo approved.

"All done sir, I'll write up the notes." Sucrose said, grabbing a pen and writing. "Sucrose I'm going to get materials for an experiment I wish to do. After the notes your free for the day." His tone was slightly sad but Sucrose knew what he wanted to say even if he didn't want to openly say it. 

He walked down the snow covered mountain, not freezing to death. He watched his wrists and arms once he neared the city of wind.

"Klee wait for me!" A males voice called out Klee practically tackled Albedo into a hug. "Ah I'm sorry, Klee say sorry you shouldn't do that." The boy had (h/c) and (e/c), bandages were wrapped around his arms, tinted a very pale pink.

"Klee is sorry for tackling Albedo." She apologize, gaining a sigh from the boy. "Mr. (Y/n)? Can Klee go play?" She asked giving him puppy dog eyes. "Yes only if you don't use your bombs I don't need to clean that up.." Klee cheered running away from the two.

A moment of quiet passed as the two looked at each other, only broken by Albedo. "(Y/n)? That right?" He asked. "Yeah, (Y/n) of the knights. Your Albedo, I've heard good things.."

"Have you? I'm shocked people talk about me." Albedo said, sub continually being lead by (Y/n) onto a small cliff that showed the city. "Oh yeah a girl named Sucrose talks about you almost any time she can." He replied. "She talks about me? What about?"

"Ah she talks about experiments and how you end up getting taken out because of roses on your arm.." his voice trailed quiet near the end. "I'm sorry what was that? I couldn't hear." Albedo said, looking at him.

"Y-you get roses right? They mess your experiments up by getting in the way." His bandages seemed to darken as he held them tightly. "They do, may I ask something?" Albedo gained a nod. "Why are you holding your arm so tightly?"

(Y/n) was taken aback, almost scared to answer. "I get cuts." He admitted not very strongly. "May I see?" Albedo pulled (Y/n)'s closer, holding his hand. A shade of red covered (Y/n)'s face, looking down at their hands.

"Yeah you can.."

Albedo removed the bandages, his eyes widening looking at his arms. They were cut up, some newer than others. "These look new." (Y/n) nodded, wrapping his arms back up. "Yeah I got them a few hours ago."

Albedo he'd small suspicion, but pushed it aside. "This was nice, I hope we can talk another day." (Y/n) said walking back to the city. Albedo watched feeling a ping of sadness, the images of the cuts littered his mind.

~3 months later~

(Y/n) and Albedo became closer in the passing months, meeting at the same cliff a few times a week.

"Albedo your cheek, please step away." Sucrose said, lightly pushing him away from a small flame. He tapped his check feeling the familiar soft petals of a rose. He sighed gaining a worried look on his assistances face. "Sucrose I'm going to head out.." he sounded tired but sucrose understood.

Albedo left the lab area, heading to the cliff, rose still in-tack. He reached the edge of the cliff seeing (Y/n) with a square cloth taped to his face. "(Y/n)? Are you alright." His voice indeed have worry in it, looking at (Y/n).

"I'm fine, just a cut. Bleeding stoped.." he looked up seeing the rose hanging from Albedo's face. "You have a rose." He pointed at his bandaged cheek, leading Albedo to realize.

You soulmate was found

It came as a shock once Albedo explained. The two got along well and started dating. (Y/n) helped Albedo with experiments in many ways and they were happy.

_____________

Sorry this took so long
Requests take a while and I wrote this on a whim.

Life's been hard but imma try and get more chapters out.