Special chapter

So...I said not characterxcharacter stuff but childxdiluc-

_____________________

"Hello there, welcome to the Dawn Therapy center. My I get a name and who you are here to see?" The voice called out, a man, from across the room. "Uh Childe and I'm here to see Diluc Ragnvindr." Childe's voice seemed small, compared to the man that had such happy tones.

"Ah Mr. Ragnvindr, he's on the first floor 8th room." He smiled pointing to the door, carved with owls and peacocks. "Sir this is a flat office.."

"I'm well informed, I tend to confuse the new people with that joke. Anyways he should be ending with someone go right in."

Childe only nodded, walking into the hall. The smell of light oils, from passing rooms, and slight musty carpet followed him. He stopped.

Room 8
Diluc Ragnvindr

The muffled sound of voices came past the door, followed by the creak of the door. "Meet you for diner tonight! Don't forget to look nice." A tan and blue haired man stepped out, eyeing Childe instantly.

"Go in." He held the door open, watching Childe step inside with confident strides. The door shut with a quiet slam, leaving Childe and Diluc alone.

"Hello there. I apologize for him, he's my brother and doesn't know what I mean by 'don't talk to me at work.' Please have a seat." His voice was cold but also welcoming to Childe. It felt like home to him, in an odd way.

"Now then, first time is mostly questions. May I have your name to clarify who is with?" They made eye contact, Childe sitting far to relaxed for someone in a therapy office. "Childe, call me Childe." A small nod was all he got, and the shuffle threw files. He pulled one out, all it held was a blank thin notebook.

Diluc took the pen off his table scribbling down his name. "What brought you here? I presume family by looking at you." A nervous laugh came from Childe but he masked it with a smile. "Co-workers actually, they see how things affect me and said I should get therapy."

More writing.

"Last one, for now, have you been in therapy before?" Diluc eyed his paper and flickered between it and Childe. "I have, all the places canceled on me though. Said they couldn't handle me."

"Mhm.." he couldn't tell if that was sarcastic or curious, he couldn't tell what Diluc felt through this at all. "So, I've asked the basic questions. Feel free to question me all you want. And do not feel bad if it gets to much, walk out anytime."

"Good to know, good to know." Even by now Childe knew something clicked with him and Diluc even if they meet a few minutes ago.

_____________________

"Ah Diluc so good that you could come. Please follow me, I've been waiting."

"Of course you were, I'm happy I made it on-time." Diluc followed his brother, seeing the table of the Favonius police. "Oh Kaeya you brought Diluc. Hello."

"Hello chief Jean." Diluc sat down next to Kaeya. "Jean I just fine, I do not need for the fancy title while at dinner." He nodded, not sure what to say.

Lisa stood up, holding a glass of white wine. "A toast to Jean and her promotion. My she guide us to grow with her." Everyone raised their drink, some wine some water.

Dinner went by quickly, far too quickly for Diluc's liking. "Diluc, may I talk with you?"

"Oh course what is it?" Jean and Barbara were barely visible behind Kaeya. "The person from before, when you were in the office what was his name?"