The switch

A few days later

•Chloe POV•

I dropped the body I had just drained. "You were an amazing meal. Thanks." I smiled. I wiped my mouth and walked around the corner. "Malachai." I chuckled as I bumped into the boy. "Hey Chloe. Why are you out so late?" He asked. "I got bored. We should go to a night club!" I smirked. "Ehh, I don't know..." he mumbled. "Oh come on! It will be fun!!" I danced. "how are you so happy? Kol died a week ago and your in a good mood!?" He asked. "I turned the switch off. Calm down." I rolled my eyes. His eyes widened. "So, are we going to a night club?"

-

Me and Kai walked into the crowded club. He looked a bit nervous. "Don't be so down. Have fun!" I smiled.

We walked up to the bar. I ordered my drink while Kai looked at the menu.

I waited for drink and felt eyes on me. I turned my head and came in contact with a blue eyed boy. He smirked at me. I raised my eyebrows. I chugged down my drink. "We're going to dance." I grabbed Kai's hand. He took a sip of his drink and put it down.

Before we made it to the dance floor, I walked up to this blue eyed boy. "Hello." I smiled. "Hey." He smiled back. "I'm Chloe. This is Kai." I pointed to him. "I'm Isaac." The boy said. "Come dance with us, Isaac." I put a hand out for him to grab it. He stood up. I dragged the boys to the dance floor. I started dancing between them.

Isaacs hands led to my waist while my arms wrapped around Kai's neck. We continued to dance on the busy dance floor.

I turned my head and looked into the eyes of Isaac

I turned my head and looked into the eyes of Isaac. He smirked. I smiled. I turned and realized Kai was gone. I turned so I was facing Isaac. "Wanna go get a drink?" I asked. "Sure." He chuckled.

-
I let out a laugh. "You have a cute laugh." Isaac said. "I do not." I said. "There you are!" Kai placed his drink on the table. "Where have you been?" I asked. "Dancing with some hot girl. But I got bored." He smiled. I nodded. I heard my phone ring. "One sec." I said to the boys.

I walked away and outside. "Hello?" I yelled into the phone. "Chloe? Where have you been?" I heard an angry Damon ask. "Out." I chuckled. "You need to get back home. You don't even know what your doing!" He said. I rolled my eyes. "I'm fine, Damon. I'm not going around killing people like you think. I even met a guy!" I smiled. "Chloe Salvatore. If your not home in the next hour, so help me god I will have Bonnie put a locator spell on you and bring you home myself!" He yelled. "Gosh, calm down," I saw Isaac walk out of the club. "Gotta go. Bye Damon." I rolled my eyes and hung up to phone.

"Sorry, overprotective brother." I chuckled. "It's fine. More drinks?" He asked. "Sure." I smirked.

-

The next morning

•Chloe POV•

I opened my eyes. I saw a Kai next to me. Naked. I felt arms wrapped around my waist. I turned my head and saw the boy from the club last night, Isaac.

"Holy shit." I whispered. I slipped out of Isaac's grip and got out of the bed. I searched the room for my clothes.

I found my underwear and put them on. I found the rest of my clothes and put them on. I looked around the room and realized we were in a hotel. "Someone was smart." I said to myself. I fixed my hair and finished changing.

I went and grabbed a notepad. "Had to go. Thanks for a fun night. Chloe." I said as a wrote the note. I smiled and left it on the nightstand.

Cant believe I had a threesome with THEM.

-

I walked into a coffee shop in need of a drink. I got a cup of coffee and sat down at a table. I looked around the room for my next real meal. I saw a women get up to leave.

Perfect.

I took only one sip of my coffee and soon followed her out.

She turned in to  a dark alley. I smirked as I knew this was gonna be easy.

I vamp sped over to her. She turned around and took off her glasses. "Rebekah?" I questioned. "Sorry. This might hurt." She smiled and snapped my neck.

A/n:

I'm so sorry for not updating in awhile. I've been super busy. And this chapter is soooo bad. I needed something short and this came to mind. I have some great stuff planned for this story and wanted to get the whole humanity switch part out of the way. Thank you so so much for reading. Comment, like, and follow :)

And bless your heart if you ever read my authors note❤️