All for a hybrid

The next day

•Chloe POV•
I sat at my desk, tapping my pen nonstop. I slammed it down.

I went and flopped onto my bed. How could I have been so blind. It was stilling biting at me on how I fell for a psychopath so quick. I heard a knock on my door. "Come in." I said. Rebekah skipped into my room. She hopped on to the bed next to me. She looked at me, right into my crystal blue eyes. I got that from my brother, Damon. "Kol talks about you nonstop." She said. I rolled my eyes. "Tell him that I don't wanna see him." I huffed. "Your in a mood." She chuckled. I looked at her. "My brothers are just a pain in the ass." I said. "Same here." She smiled. I smiled back.

"So, I know you don't like kol, yet, but does he know?" She asked. "Know what? That I don't have feelings?" "No, that your a 168 year old virgin." She said. I went red. Yep, you heard that right. I've never had sex in my life. I've had one boyfriend. The one that.... it's a long story.

"Why would I tell him that? Only you know." I said. "Just thought you two were close. I see the way you look at him." She smirked. "Rebekah, stop!" I giggled. She smiled. "I will never stop!" She giggled back. I pulled her into a hug. "God I love you." She said. "I love you more!!" I chuckled. We both just sat there and laughed. It was nice, really nice.

-
Rebekah went home to klaus, so that led me and Damon to playing a game of monopoly. He stole from the bank. Unacceptable.

"Alright children, I have something to tell you." Stefan walked into the room. "Technically I'm not the child." Damon grinned. "Me either. I'm more mature than you brother." I smirked. He rolled his eyes. "Jeremy just called. Klaus has Elena." He frowned. I shot up from the couch. "What do you mean has Elena?" I asked. Damon vamp sped towards Stefan. "Where is she?" He growled. "He wants every last drop of her blood." He mumbled. My heart dropped. "Well we have to go save her!" I said. "Yes, I know. We have to meet bonnie, Caroline, Jeremy, and Tyler at the Lockwood mansion. We're gonna do a locator spell on Elena." Stefan said. Damon was already on his way out the door.

I guess my brothers were right. That evil son of a bitch.

-
We did a locator spell and found Elena at the Mikaelsons. That would have been obvious...

We had pulled up. Damon and Stefan were gonna go through the back with Bonnie while Tyler and Caroline were gonna go through the front. Jeremy and me were on watch.

"They really do think we're that weak." I mumbled. "I know, that's my sister in their." Jeremy said. I hugged him from the back seat. "It's ok, bud." I smiled. He grasped my hands as we waited. The tension that was building up was so unbearable. We didn't know if they needed help or not.

It's crazy how quick things can just change in this town. And this is all for a hybrid.

I saw a familiar face walk out the front door. I got butterflies. Oh my god, Chloe.

"I need to tell you something jer, but you need to keep it a secret." I said. He looked back at me from the front seat. He put his pinky up. We did a pinky promise.

"I have a crush on a Mikaelson." I admitted. His eyes widened. "I swear if it's klaus-" "it's not." I added. His eye brows furrowed up. "Kol?" He asked. I nodded.

Yep, I lied to Rebekah.

-

We waited some longer until I saw kol carrying a daggered Rebekah. My eyes widened. I kicked down the car door and got out. I felt like I was in a movie about to kill somebody. I felt like I was walking in slomo to like a badass.

I stopped kol. "You know, I was really starting to like you, smart ass." I said to him. I grabbed Rebekah and vamp sped away.

I un daggered Rebekah and waited for her veins to disappear.

"What in the bloody hell!" Rebekah sat up. "I'm gonna kill that blood sucking fool." Rebekah growled. I hugged her. "You didn't know?" "Know that my brother is a back stabbing lunatic? Yes, yes I did." She stood up.
"No, that he wanted to make more hybrids using Elenas blood." "No, he doesn't tell me anything anymore. He tells it to kol." She frowned. "I'm sorry, babes." I said, wrapping my arm around her. She put her head on my shoulder.

I did not realize how far I ran from the house, but I ran far.

We made it back about an hour after taking Rebekah from kol.

-

We saved Elena, thankfully, but klaus still had a lot of her blood. Damon was staying at the Gilbert's tonight while Rebekah was staying at the Salvatore's. She laid next to me. "Be honest, you have feelings for kol." She said. I huffed. "Fine, I do." I said. She grinned. "I knew it. She leaned on her elbow and grinned at me. I turned over and looked at her. "So, I know you have the hots for my brother." I tapped her nose. She blushed. "We relit an old flame. That's it." She said. I rolled my eyes. "We fell for each others brothers. Wow." I turned and stared at the ceiling.

"I said relit an old flame." She chuckled. "But I'm serious. I'm falling in love with your brother, Rebekah."

I'm falling in love with Kol Mikaelson.

A/n:
I'm literally enjoying this so much. I really like adding the twists and turns. I hope you all are enjoying this story so far!! Thank you so much for reading. Make sure to like, comment, and follow❤️

 Make sure to like, comment, and follow❤️