Hello, love

•Chloe POV•

I woke up the next day with a headache. Being a vampire means you can't get drunk, but for some reason that's different for me.

I dragged myself out of bed and went straight downstairs. Stefan was on the couch. I sat down next to him. "My head hurts." I mumbled. "Probably because you drank a whole bottle of champagne?" Stefan questioned. I nodded.

This weekend would be boring. Rebekah has to go back to New Orleans to visit Elijah while klaus, Stefan, and Damon would leave soon for there annual 'bonding' time. I thought it was stupid how I wasn't aloud to go. I ended up falling a sleep, again.

Hours later

I opened my eyes. I sat up and saw no other then Kol sitting across from me on the couch. "Hello, love." He smirked. "Why are you here?" I asked, rubbing my eyes. "Thought you would need company." He smiled. "Ok then. Well I'm going to go and get ready, you stay down here." I said. He nodded.

I vamp speed upstairs and got ready

I vamp speed upstairs and got ready. Showered, did my hair, makeup.

I went back downstairs and saw kol sleeping on the couch. I smiled at him. He was kinda cute, but then again I just met him, so I shouldn't catch feelings.

Never know

No, I can't.

You can like who you want

Oh my god stop fighting with yourself!

You know you like him already

I slapped my forehead. Stupid arguments with myself.

I walked into the kitchen. I'm in the mood for something sweet. I searched up and down, but nothing that would fix my cravings. "Might as well go get a milkshake." I mumbled. I turned around and bumped into kol. "Oh, hi there." I blushed. He smiled. "Need help looking for something?" He asked. "No, I'm good." I said. I started walking towards the door. He followed me. I grabbed my purse. "I'm fine, kol. I don't need a babysitter." I chuckled. "Who said I was babysitting you? Aren't we friends now?" He grinned.

I smiled. "And friends protect each other." He added. My eyes widened a bit by what he said. That was a little to far....

"Ok then...." I muttered. He obviously heard from his vamp hearing, but we soon left.

-

I pulled up to the grill. "Now, if you wanna be friends, just know I always drive." I chuckled. Kol looked at me and nodded. We got out of the car and walked in. Everyone stared as I stood next to the original I just met.

Me and kol found a table in the back Corner so we wouldn't get many stares

Me and kol found a table in the back Corner so we wouldn't get many stares. Matt came to our table to take our orders.

"Kol, right?" He asked. Kol gave him the grin he gave to everyone he saw. "Correct." Kol put his head on his hand and stared at me. I rolled my eyes. "I'll do a-" "chocolate milkshake with extra whip creme." Matt chuckled. I smiled and nodded. He looked at kol and kol nodded. Matt then walked off to get my shake.

I twirled my straw. "You know," I stared at kol. I took a sip of my shake. "I always thought you were younger than Rebekah. The way she talked about you made it seem like that. But it turns out, you aren't." I chuckled. He giggled. "I take that as a compliment. So you think I look young?" He asked. "Yes, I do." I smiled.

We finished up and then went back to my house.

-

We made it back. "I had fun." I smiled. "Me to." Kol replied. I stared at him as he left. The door then slammed closed. "We gotta talk, little sister." Damon huffed. I gulped at his words as I knew it meant something bad.

I went and sat down on the couch as I noticed Stefan and Damon had gotten home early. "What's up?" I ask casually, like I wasn't freaking out inside.

"It's about Kol." Stefan mumbled. "What about him?" I asked. "Kol can be really persist when it comes to getting what he wants," Damon said, sipping his bourbon. "So, he's just my friend." "What Damon means is he will be nice at first, then start getting angry when you don't want him. As in, he wants you." Stefan finished. "I don't like him that way, that won't happen." I lied.

Of course I had feelings for a Mikaelson I just met.

The next morning

I stared at the ceiling. I got no sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about what my brothers had said. We're they right? Does Kol already have feelings for me. I shook it off.

I got out of bed and got ready. Rebekah was already on her way back from New Orleans. She had to help Elijah and Hayley with something. I think it was about marcel and his vampires.

I vamp speed downstairs after getting ready. "So, what's on the agenda for today?" I asked, plopping down next to my brother, Stefan. "Nothing much." Damon said. "Ok, I guess I'll just wait for Rebekah to get home." I smiled. "Speaking of the Mikaelsons. Klaus has been very suspicious lately." Stefan said. "What do you mean? I thought we were all on good terms?" I questioned. "We think he wants to make more hybrids." Damon said. My eyes widened. "I thought we were over that." I said. "Not really.... Elena is still alive. We think he wants to use Elenas blood and try again. That's probably why that whole family has been nice to us." Stefan scuffed. "Not Rebekah." I started getting upset. "Chloe, Rebekah is klaus's sister. Don't you think she would know about his plans?" Damon said. "You don't even know if it's true. You said you think." I stomped. I started getting angry and my veins under my eyes went crazy.

"Calm down." Stefan grabbed my shoulders and looked me in the eyes. I slapped my brother in the face. "Don't tell me to calm down. Your blaming my best friend for something you don't even know is true." I growled. "Exactly, we don't know." Damon said. I rolled my eyes and  pushed Stefan away. "Whatever." I mumbled and walked off.

What if this was true? What if.... Klaus was just being nice for this reason. What if Rebekah has been lying. What if.... Kol was just trying to seduce me?

A/n:
I'm really enjoying this. I hope you all enjoyed!! Will update soon. Like, comment and follow ❤️