The Christmas trip

The next morning

•Chloe POV•

I opened my eyes. I just smiled. I turned to the side and saw Kol asleep next to me. Nothing happened last night other than an intense make out.

I got out of bed and slid on my slippers. I heard a knock on my door. My eyes widened. "Chloe, you up? We have to leave as soon as everyone gets here!" I heard Damon yell. "Umm I'm changing." I yelled back. "Ok." He replied. I ran over to the side of the bed kol was on. "Kol, wake up." I nudged him. "Kol." I slapped his face. "Ouch." He groaned. "Kol, you have to get home and get your things. I forgot we leave today for the mountains!" I mumbled. He stood up. "I'll be back." He winked. He vamp sped out my window. "He will hurt himself one day." I smiled. I changed into comfy clothes. I grabbed my bags and brought them downstairs.

Bonnie and Enzo were asleep on one couch while Elena was on another. I went and sat down next to her. "Guess what." I smiled. "You finally told kol how you feel about him?" She asked. "Stalker." I mumbled. "Wait what did he say??" "He feels everything for me..." I blushed. "Jump his bones already." She grinned. "This trip will be perfect for it." She winked. I nudged her. She giggled.

-

I was reading the book I was reading last night when the door opened. "Bloody hell, it's freezing already." Rebekah huffed and walked in. "Rebekah, would you please calm down. It's just a little bit of wind." Elijah followed with Hayley by his side. Kol was behind Elijah and Hayley with the hottest coat on. He winked at me. I blushed. Rebekah came and sat down next to me. "So, who are we waiting on?" She asked. "Caroline." I said. "Where is she?" Klaus asked. "Running late obviously." I said. He rolled his eyes. Stefan walked into the room. "Does everyone have everything?" He asked. We all nodded.

We waited and waited for Caroline when she finally made it. "Sorry it took so long, my mom needed help with some stuff." She said. "It's fine. Now let's hit the road." Elena giggled.

-
Damon, Klaus, and Enzo were in the front row navigating our way there. The next row was Elena, Caroline, and Bonnie. The girls row. The following row was Rebekah, Elijah in the middle, than Hayley. The last row of our very large van was me between Kol and my brother, Stefan.

I was reading a magazine while everyone was doing other stuff. Kol was asleep next to me. I tried not to show how cute he was but I couldn't help but smile. My brother was giving me the weirdest looks though. "Am I missing something?" He whispered. I looked at Stefan. "What do you mean?" I asked. He looked at Kol. "No." I lied. I flipped through the pages and crossed my legs. "Then why was there a bunch of noises in your room last night?" He whispered into my ear. I gulped. "I-I was watching pretty little liars." I lied again. He nodded. "Ok... just wanted to make sure nothing was wrong." He said. I nodded back.

-

After 5 hours of being jammed between my brother and Kol, I was getting claustrophobic

After 5 hours of being jammed between my brother and Kol, I was getting claustrophobic. And I really had to use the restroom. "Damon, when is the next rest stop?" I asked. "5 more miles." He said. I groaned and crossed my legs. Kol was playing something on his Nintendo so I leaned on his shoulder and watched.

We finally stopped. Me, Caroline, Elijah, and Enzo went inside. The boys got snacks while me and Caroline went to the restroom.

We finished up. "Alright, coffees or sodas?" Enzo asked. "We've got 6 more hours and it's 7 at night. Coffee will be the answer." Caroline smiled. I giggled. Elijah was collecting candy. I skipped towards him. "Make sure to get sour patches." I put them in his hand. He smiled. "Thank you Chloe." He smiled. I smiled back. We checked out and got back in the car. I got into my seat after climbing over 3 rows of other seats. I sat down between kol and Stefan. I gave Stefan a candy bar and kol skittles. They both smiled. I smiled back. I pulled my blanket over me. "We all ready?" Damon asked. We all nodded. Damon started the car and we drove off.

-

"Wake up." I heard. I opened my eyes. Kol was trying to wake me up. "We're here." He said. I nodded.

We all got out of the car and it revealed a beautiful cabin. The snow was falling over us and the night sky glowed. We all grabbed our bags and walked inside. "Alright, we all have room assignments." Caroline began. "What, why?" Damon questioned. Elena nudged him. Caroline passed out paper. "I made these on our way here. I thought I would be easier since there are only... 6 rooms and 12 of us." She said. I looked my paper. My eyes widened. Instead of being with Rebekah, I was obviously put with Kol. We all made our way to our rooms since it was... midnight. Me and Kol walked into our room. One bed.

Kol chuckled and brought his suitcase to a corner in the room. I closed the door. "Don't get any ideas." I said. He smirked at me.

I went into the bathroom and changed into pajama shorts and a t-shirt. I walked out and saw Kol was in bed... shirtless. I got into bed next to him. I grabbed my book I had put on my nightstand when we unpacked. I continued from where I was at before. My vamp hearing was working and from someone's room was moans. "Oh god." I mumbled and covered my face with my book. Kol sat up. He grabbed my book and looked at me. "You know..." he moved my hair behind my ear. "You don't have to read." He whispered. "We can just... play." He smirked. I looked at him for a good minute. He bit his lip.

Ans then, I kissed him. He wrapped his arms around my waist. He pulled my shirt off, revealing my bra. I pulled away and nodded. He smirked and kissed me again. He took of my shorts and through them. I went and slid off his pants. I sat on his lap and kissed him, gripping his messy hair.

A/n:

Yk what went down 🤭

Gif above is kol

Sorry this chapter is bad, I wanted to think of something interesting and the first thing that came to mind was their Christmas trip.

Thanks for reading and make sure to comment, follow, and like❤️